He told us that he had 5 now because his brother's girlfriend backed out. But now by your email it seems that he had 8 and sold 5 so he's selling all 8?!

Or he had 8, was going to use 4 and then the brother's girlfriend backed out so he had 5 to sell? He should have been upfront about all this and then it wouldn't have happened.

Or he had 8, was going to use 4 and then the brother's girlfriend backed out so he had 5 to sell? He should have been upfront about all this and then it wouldn't have happened.

That's what I'm thinking but yeah he should have made it clear instead of getting himself into this mess. I just want him to refund Sally back because this is bull.

And Unspoken, hopefully he refunds you too!!

he's "sold" 5 that we know of.

Well, all the people that would potentially buy tickets off him would need to come on this forum and the fastest people to get to him would be regular users so they're likely to see this at some point.

If there's anyone else, we're likely to find out in due course.

I've emailed him asking for a refund and he replied:

"It's all getting a bit ridiculous. I had 8 tickets and I've sold 5..

If there's a law against that then sue me but really am a bit perplexed about what's going on?

Please reply when you can!

Thanks

Ben"

So, he's acting as if he's doesn't know what's going on. But even still, he said he had 4 tickets for sale, so why has he sold 5?

It sounds like he bought 4, his brother bought 4. So he wanted to sell his 4, but then added one extra because his brother's girlfriend backed out, making 5. So yeah, like Lyra said.

Not defending the guy, just trying to understand. Maybe he didn't realize the significance of needing to explain how he came to have an extra one available? I know you guys have talked to him, though. It seems like he would've figured out a way to explain everything if he was totally legit. I really hope you don't get screwed over. :(

It sounds like he bought 4, his brother bought 4. So he wanted to sell his 4, but then added one extra because his brother's girlfriend backed out, making 5. So yeah, like Lyra said.

Not defending the guy, just trying to understand. Maybe he didn't realize the significance of needing to explain how he came to have an extra one available? I know you guys have talked to him, though. It seems like he would've figured out a way to explain everything if he was totally legit. I really hope you don't get screwed over. :(

He's gone about it all wrong and made himself look dodgy.

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

Muse_Fan_2007

Ryoma-kun

Phil2211

GSMU7

Bella79

Jamie™

LyraSilvertongue

1 Bucket

Mapoftheglorious

Ben93

platty1907

trogette + 1 (the one who got the tickets in the lottery while I was getting MEN tix :LOL: )

SEATS ROLL CALL

WutDaFucksy (Block 403)

Nattatouille (Block 110, row D)

Bellapod (Block 402, Row P)

Alesi08

Amaurea + 2 friends (Block 110, row T)

Oh wow, I'd asked this guy about tickets too. He replied to me yesterday saying he'd get back to me but hasn't as of yet.

Paypal is definitely fine to use then? Otherwise I'd be worried about buying off other people altogether...

FLOOR ROLL CALL

agenthal + 1 (Jung)

Muse_Fan_2007

Ryoma-kun

Phil2211

GSMU7

Bella79

Jamie™

LyraSilvertongue

1 Bucket

Mapoftheglorious

Ben93

platty1907

trogette + 1 (the one who got the tickets in the lottery while I was getting MEN tix )

Thoughtpolice_10

SEATS ROLL CALL

WutDaFucksy (Block 403)

Nattatouille (Block 110, row D)

Bellapod (Block 402, Row P)

Alesi08

Amaurea + 2 friends (Block 110, row T)

I know I've already said I really hope you guys get your money back but I didn't realise Tasha was one of the people who's already handed her money over, so again, I really hope he refunds the money.

Archived