How quickly did this gig sell out this morning (and in particular standing)? Been in a maths exam this morning so clearly i'd have had no chance if i'd had to try and get tickets today...

I got a bunch of standing tickets. I can sell one to you for £99,999,999 if you'd like?

I had 2 laptops up...

Ticketmaster on one, which only seemed to give me upper tier seats.

Gigsandtours and Seetickets on the other - the first got stuck on the "loading" page the latter was just so so slow...

I'm very glad I did buy those Block 103 tickets in the presale - my sister is a very happy bunny :)

I was in 103 in 2009. Was a brilliant show. (The towers looked great from there.) And Matt and Chris were taking it in turns to run up on to the steps left and right. Matt all in white stood out well! Because I was hanging out for standing tickets and had no luck in either presale or general I didn't go for 103 this time but you will love it.

Unfortunately wasn't able to get tickets! I had the joy of two exams this morning and there was nobody else around to buy a pair for me! But, as I'm from South London and know Greenwich extremely well, I'll give you all a few pointers about the O2.

If you are planning to stay in a hotel near the O2, don't. They are often over the river and cab prices are expensive! There are a few B&Bs a bit further out. A local business near me is called the Eltham Hotel, in Eltham in South London. Never stayed there as I live in the area, so don't really need to :LOL: but heard it's quite good. Also, the Clarendon Hotel in Blackheath! Very close!

The tube is literally a 2 minute walk, maybe not even that, from the venue and trains come quickly!

For those up in the clouds in blocks 401-22, I have often been dealt with these seats from booking late (oops!) or facing site congestion then just being left with these seats! They're not as bad as they seem...trust me! If you are near the stage, you are more or less looking right over the stage, so your view is still good. You can see all of the crowd below too, so you actually do get quite a good atmosphere!

Hope this helps you all!

Block 403, nice, just happy to be there! Better get a standing ticket when they do stadiums/outdoor gigs to make up for this though! I've still never stood at any gig at The O2 :chuckle:

I've stood for Snow Patrol; and ended up on front row by complete chance. Standing at the O2 is better than some of the other larger venues because there's tonnes of security so they remove the annoying people pretty much all the time. But idk if that would be good for a Muse gig-- might spoil some of the fun?

Anyway, I got two seated (wanted standing-- but hey we all know how that went, same old story everywhere) in block 110. Anyone know what the view is like from there (I've been in 112 before right by the stage-- but it didn't even look like they got released in presale which is rubbish)

Unfortunately wasn't able to get tickets! I had the joy of two exams this morning and there was nobody else around to buy a pair for me! But, as I'm from South London and know Greenwich extremely well, I'll give you all a few pointers about the O2.

If you are planning to stay in a hotel near the O2, don't. They are often over the river and cab prices are expensive! There are a few B&Bs a bit further out. A local business near me is called the Eltham Hotel, in Eltham in South London. Never stayed there as I live in the area, so don't really need to :LOL: but heard it's quite good. Also, the Clarendon Hotel in Blackheath! Very close!

The tube is literally a 2 minute walk, maybe not even that, from the venue and trains come quickly!

For those up in the clouds in blocks 401-22, I have often been dealt with these seats from booking late (oops!) or facing site congestion then just being left with these seats! They're not as bad as they seem...trust me! If you are near the stage, you are more or less looking right over the stage, so your view is still good. You can see all of the crowd below too, so you actually do get quite a good atmosphere!

Hope this helps you all!

I just want any ticket now, me and my mate have been waiting for ages to see Muse together, now it seems as if I'm gonna have to buy from a bloody tout :supersad:

Oh well, such is life...

I just want any ticket now, me and my mate have been waiting for ages to see Muse together, now it seems as if I'm gonna have to buy from a bloody tout :supersad:

Oh well, such is life...

I was considering buying from a tout, but don't have the funds! Annoying since I live so close to the O2! :(

Archived