I've got a standing ticket for this but just looked in my diary and it clashes with something important, so i'm selling. £250 + pp, PM me if interested. Thanks.

^^Seriously??? Unbelievable.

I genuinely have two seated tickets for sale, lower tier block 111.....grabbed them in the presale but then somehow managed to get standing in the gs for the same night :D

Face value is £123.25. PM if you want them - I can't go to the same gig twice on one night!

^^Seriously??? Unbelievable.

I genuinely have two seated tickets for sale, lower tier block 111.....grabbed them in the presale but then somehow managed to get standing in the gs for the same night :D

Face value is £123.25. PM if you want them - I can't go to the same gig twice on one night!

£123 for two tickets, that's not possible. Tout.

Sold my ticket but turns out I actually bought two. Selling for £350 ONO

Right I’m thinking logistics now!

I tend to stay in a Travelodge by Heathrow when I go to London gigs. When we went to Wembley we legged it just before the end of the last song, got on the first tube, squeezed in with all the others and off we went. This will probably be the same for this one, but I’m going to be rather pregnant at this gig. Lol.

If I was to leave before the last song (criminal I know, but needs must!) and leg it to the tube I’m ‘hoping’ there is a better chance of getting a seat so that I don’t get bumped too much.

Having never been to the O2 arena how far is it to the tube? The set up at Wembley was really well organised and they got everyone out quite quickly. Has anyone been to the O2 and has it been just as good?

Many Thanks x

I tend to stay in a Travelodge by Heathrow when I go to London gigs. When we went to Wembley we legged it just before the end of the last song, got on the first tube, squeezed in with all the others and off we went. This will probably be the same for this one, but I’m going to be rather pregnant at this gig. Lol.

If I was to leave before the last song (criminal I know, but needs must!) and leg it to the tube I’m ‘hoping’ there is a better chance of getting a seat so that I don’t get bumped too much.

Having never been to the O2 arena how far is it to the tube? The set up at Wembley was really well organised and they got everyone out quite quickly. Has anyone been to the O2 and has it been just as good?

Many Thanks x

The tube's really close and people are usually very clam and nice. Someone should give up their seat for you, no need to worry.

Turns out, I bought 8 pairs of standing tickets by mistake.

Selling them individually for £1500 each. Any takers, PM me.

PM'd

Many Thanks x

The tube station is right outside the O2 so not far to walk at all. You could also take a 10/15min walk across to Canary Wharf to a different station which might help you avoid the crowds a bit

Well that's what I call epic failure..

Anyone else got a message that said VISA card not verified?????

I would have gotten nice seats :( Got tickets for Hamburg now... :/

in the pre sale i missed out on all the good tickets because my VISA card wouldnt get accepted. had to phone the bank in the middle of trying to buy all the tickets :LOL:

Many Thanks x

Yeah, don't stay near Heathrow, that will take you ages to get back to back from the O2. The O2 is on the Jubilee line, and if you take that back to Waterloo or Southwark there are several Travelodges there, and it's only 15 minutes travel.

Got a seating ticket if anyone is interested? I was the only one of my mates who got one, so dont really fancy it now. I'll sell it for face value.

or if there is some maniac out there who has a standing ticket and a heart condition, i'd be happy to swap!

Well that's what I call epic failure..

Anyone else got a message that said VISA card not verified?????

I would have gotten nice seats :( Got tickets for Hamburg now... :/

:'( YES! This happened to me! The gigsandtours presale was a complete failure, waited till 10am, managed to get standing tickets with ticketmaster COULD NOT BELIEVE MY LUCK! went through the process of entering allllll my details only to be scuppered at the very end. Marvelous! I am actually feeling my sanity is slipping through my fingers - the ridiculousness of it all. This is why I didn't get to sleep till 1am and was awake again at 6am. To all those who managed to get standing tickets you are the luckiest people on the planet! Presales - GRRRRRR! Verification fail - GRRRRR!

Yeah, don't stay near Heathrow, that will take you ages to get back to back from the O2. The O2 is on the Jubilee line, and if you take that back to Waterloo or Southwark there are several Travelodges there, and it's only 15 minutes travel.

The cheapest one is about £70 which we can't afford. I've done the trip out to Heathrow before and it does take about an hour, but thats ok :)

Same. Due to this I missed out on standing tickets :'(

same here. the bloke on the phone said he would sort it out in a couple of minutes. thankfully I got the standing tickets in the general sale and now i got 3 seated tickets for friday, and 3 standing for saturday plus 1 seated for saturday which was all that was left when i got off the phone with the bank and i bought it before the general sale. Only £500 poorer now. Hopefully the people i got the tickets for pay up :LOL:

Guys I panicked and bought one from one of the Evil Ones selling standing tickets for about £40 more than face value and now I'm going on my own because nobody else got one and I'm already suffering from buyer's remorse...

help

Do I celebrate or cry?

MY MUM TALKED ME INTO THIS IT'S ALL HER FAULT

same here. the bloke on the phone said he would sort it out in a couple of minutes. thankfully I got the standing tickets in the general sale and now i got 3 seated tickets for friday, and 3 standing for saturday plus 1 seated for saturday which was all that was left when i got off the phone with the bank and i bought it before the general sale. Only £500 poorer now. Hopefully the people i got the tickets for pay up :LOL:

The presale didn't work for me at all. It said tickets unavailable most of the time and when I finally got standing and asked for payment details, clicked to complete and was told they'd run out of stock while I entered them. Oh gigsandtours! How I laugh! Nooooottt. You'll have no trouble selling your spare tickets of your mates let you down. :happy:

I had 2 laptops up...

Ticketmaster on one, which only seemed to give me upper tier seats.

Gigsandtours and Seetickets on the other - the first got stuck on the "loading" page the latter was just so so slow...

I'm very glad I did buy those Block 103 tickets in the presale - my sister is a very happy bunny :)

The cheapest one is about £70 which we can't afford. I've done the trip out to Heathrow before and it does take about an hour, but thats ok :)

Fair enough. Though do go on their mailing list, they do cheap sales every now and again so you never know. And seeing it's just after the Olympics finish with a bit of luck they may consider October non-peak...

Archived