I remember getting on the bus on the way back from the train station, it was just full of musers, probably seen you guys before :p

Funniest one was the plane from Bournemouth to Dublin back in 2008. i'd say there was at least 35 musers onboard :LOL:

should get in contact with muse. tell them to come down the joiners :p

private gig just for us Southampton musers.

Funniest one was the plane from Bournemouth to Dublin back in 2008. i'd say there was at least 35 musers onboard :LOL:

Haha, that would be awesome :D

The HAARP gig was hilarious because they had a dedicated coach service from Oxford (where I lived at the time) to Wembley. Literally 100% Musers on that coach. The journey back was even funnier.

And hell yeah! They should do a gig somewhere around the docks :D

It's the kind of thing that would happen to me somehow :p

I know the feeling. I got lucky last time because we have friends in Manchester but it's during my term time this tour, so I only have the Saturday gig available to me >.<

And I love the Guildhall, SUCH a nice venue. But yeah, it's a shame they're way beyond it now :(

i'm gonna go for pretty much everything in the general sale. London is my first choice. but i'm gonna keep a few of the others as back up options. Shame flybe is so expensive otherwise would consider Amsterdam or Paris.

The HAARP gig was hilarious because they had a dedicated coach service from Oxford (where I lived at the time) to Wembley. Literally 100% Musers on that coach. The journey back was even funnier.

And hell yeah! They should do a gig somewhere around the docks :D

been to 2 gigs that a coach was provided especially for the gig. Teignmouth and the green day gig at wembley. That was well well funny. Stuck in a traffic jam on the M3 at 2am was a first :LOL:

i'm gonna go for pretty much everything in the general sale. London is my first choice. but i'm gonna keep a few of the others as back up options. Shame flybe is so expensive otherwise would consider Amsterdam or Paris.

Best of luck then :) If I don't get tickets then you damn well better had :LOL: Hopefully if I don't get pre-sale tickets then I'll have the money back before Thursday. Gonna give it a good shot at least. What's the best ticket provider to use do you think?

Best of luck then :) If I don't get tickets then you damn well better had :LOL: Hopefully if I don't get pre-sale tickets then I'll have the money back before Thursday. Gonna give it a good shot at least. What's the best ticket provider to use do you think?

ticketmaster.

Seetickets fucked up big time with mine last time.

Good luck

ticketmaster.

Seetickets fucked up big time with mine last time.

Good luck

Okay cool, that was my plan so fingers crossed. Can't get stressed over it though. As I said, I've seen them 3 times, it would be amazing to get tickets but I really can't complain if I don't manage :)

On a scale of 1 to 5 .. how hard it is to get a ticket on the general sale? and whether seetickets.com or ticketmaster is better to get the tickets ?

It's about as hard as it gets. And apparently Ticketmaster seems to be the favourite from what I've seen :)

I found a little present in my inbox when I woke up. 2 tickets :awesome: So happy:dance:

They didn't arrive until 4am, so hopefully there will be a few more boardies waking up to happy news:happy:

I'm still of the opinion that this whole pre-sale has been a complete farce. Please Muse management never ever do it again:mad:

Unsuccessful in my application for 2 tickets for the London O2 on the Saturday. :'( :'( :'( I despair that I will never be able to see Muse at an arena gig unless their popularity declines significantly. :( And I'm not prepared to pay 2 or 3 times the odds to those thieves at Seatwave, Viagogo, etc. :mad:

I found a little present in my inbox when I woke up. 2 tickets :awesome: So happy:dance:

They didn't arrive until 4am, so hopefully there will be a few more boardies waking up to happy news:happy:

I'm still of the opinion that this whole pre-sale has been a complete farce. Please Muse management never ever do it again:mad:

Omg Sally that's great! That's us sorted then :awesome:

I woke up to the "unfortunately" email. Boo.

So all I got was a mail with a link I should click Thursday between 9 and 10. No text at all. At least in my mobile mail programm, gonna recheck at a PC later. Not sure what that is then. Nothing? Priority pre-sale?

So all I got was a mail with a link I should click Thursday between 9 and 10. No text at all. At least in my mobile mail programm, gonna recheck at a PC later. Not sure what that is then. Nothing? Priority pre-sale?

Apparently those that were unsuccessful get another shot an hour before the general. Which is good:happy:

Early bird presale, 9am Thursday. I got a long email with the same link. It's asking us not to share the link as this will "reduce our chances" etc.

Archived