tickets are overpriced. An absolute disgrace and betrayal to the people who have stuck by them throughout their careers. It's not like they're doing a stadium tour.

If it's to cover the costs of their new set for the live show, then i'm sorry, but i'd rather just see them use one of the old sets and charge a normal price for the tickets. It's the music i want, not lights. The lights and flashyness are cool, but not when WE THE FANS have to start paying double the price of a normal gig ticket.

NIN played at the MEN arena in 2009, charged £30 for a ticket and it was spectacular. And that was the tour where everything was stripped back and all about the music. Previous to that however, they were touring one of the most complicated set pieces of it's time, and they still charged a normal price for the tickets.

So i really can't see how they, or anyone else can justify this.

I'm a very angry muse fan.

ok :(

If I now tried to do it, do you know if it's the first or last booked that I might get :$

From what they say ("duplicate submissions will be removed"), I understand it would be the second one. Or if your name is drawn twice, they would only take into account the first time your name appeared.

Edit: I do agree about the price of the tickets. Bercy wasn't that expensive on their previous tour. It's sad.

Manchester isn't really a problem but I so wanted the barrier and I would need to be off work for that.

My only hope is Glasgow but I would need to stay 2 nights then

Just pre booked Glasgow, just gonna do Manchester too when my son makes up his mind if he wants to go too ( kids hey)?. Hopefully will save F5 ing next week :D

ok :(

If I now tried to do it, do you know if it's the first or last booked that I might get :$

Sounds like they're removing duplicate entries first and then picking at random, so there's no way to know!

Or this? Seems to me removing dups wouldn't take into account which one they received first, but who knows, this is Muse we're talking about!

From what they say ("duplicate submissions will be removed"), I understand it would be the second one. Or if your name is drawn twice, they would only take into account the first time your name appeared.

Sounds like they're removing duplicate entries first and then picking at random, so there's no way to know!

Or this? Seems to me removing dups wouldn't take into account which one they received first, but who knows, this is Muse we're talking about!

The rules are quite confusing, aren't they?

I really HAAATE the online gig-ticket scramble! Last time I couldn't even GET O2 standing on the second night in London, so ended up paying insane amounts to a seller on Gumtree. Yeah, my fault, but there's no way in this lifetime I'm missing Muse live in London. No. Way. lol.

Anyhoo, pre-ordered for second night and aiming for all UK shows bar Glasgow cos I won't be able to get the time or funds to fly up there!

Now, I shall resume with spaffing that OMGZ Moooooze are back with live daaatttess!!! :D :D :awesome: HELL YEAH! :pimp:

The rules are quite confusing, aren't they?

Indeed! I kind of like the idea though. I wonder if it's management's way of finding out just how many members try for tix. It seems with muse presales there are never enough allocated.

Indeed! I kind of like the idea though. I wonder if it's management's way of finding out just how many members try for tix. It seems with muse presales there are never enough allocated.

The thing is how many people will create a new account just to get 4 tickets that they could sale on ebay if they're lucky? I know no system can be safe from touts but I don't know what to think of that system.

Guest Batman.

If more dates are announced, when will we know?

Not sure whether to apply for a Manchester ticket or not.. don't really want to get one of those, only to find out there's a Sheffield date.

I've rang the bank and theres no reason why the website isnt registering my card. can anyone help?

I think i'm gonna have to be one of the lucky ones who get them on general release. The page isnt accepting my card at all

The card they didn't accept for me is one that I always have to enter a password when using online, maybe the site couldn't handle that extra security step. The second card I used successfully didn't have that password requirement.

The card they didn't accept for me is one that I always have to enter a password when using online, maybe the site couldn't handle that extra security step. The second card I used successfully didn't have that password requirement.

I have used 3 different PCs and 2 laptops and I cannot get page to display on any of them. I enter in all my details and get told to use a different card. Have tried 5 different cards all with sufficient funds - any ideas anyone???? Getting desperate here

I have used 3 different PCs and 2 laptops and I cannot get page to display on any of them. I enter in all my details and get told to use a different card. Have tried 5 different cards all with sufficient funds - any ideas anyone???? Getting desperate here

Maybe the problem is something to do with a lot of users on at the same time? There's still a few days to go. Is there a contact you can email for advice on the main website perhaps? Strange that none of your 5 cards worked.

Same

How about using different internet browsers?

Maybe the problem is something to do with a lot of users on at the same time? There's still a few days to go. Is there a contact you can email for advice on the main website perhaps? Strange that none of your 5 cards worked.

Have contacted the site but dont expect an answer anytime soon. This is doing my head in :(

How about using different internet browsers?

I did that. 1st one wasn't showing the total/complete payment button and neither card was accepted when I pressed enter.

Second one, the payment button was there and the 2nd card was accepted (1st one was denied for no good reason).

Archived