I've just rooted out a really old pair of skate shoes which have survived many a muddy festival, so I think I'll have to wear them. Even if they do make me look like a colossal emo :LOL:

Actually come to think of it, they haven't boarded over the area where the crowd will be standing, have they?

got my wellies this morning - £10...pure bargain lol.

i wont be down til about 4pm but i really cant wait. its going to be brilliant. im in northern ireland and we are a bit flooded, the rain last night and all day today has been terrible - so i suspect the south is much the same?

roll on tomorrow! :)

Wishing all you lucky bastards going to see Muse in Dublin all the Irish Luck in the world! Be safe, have fun, give my love to Muse and Kasabian and say g'day to all my Irish relatives for me! I'm sure you will love every moment - you all deserve it! Good on you! :D

Any Aussies over there make sure you fly the flag with pride! :D

:O

so early:(

If you can't make it for then, don't worry. If it's anything like Wembley, there will be enough action in the main crowd, even if you are that little bit further away from the stage (not to mention the fact that the sound will actually be better there than in the golden circle)

I won't be getting there until 7 at the earliest, and I'll see what happens from there. If I can't get into the golden circle then fine, I don't mind.

If you can't make it for then, don't worry. If it's anything like Wembley, there will be enough action in the main crowd, even if you are that little bit further away from the stage (not to mention the fact that the sound will actually be better there than in the golden circle)

I won't be getting there until 7 at the earliest, and I'll see what happens from there. If I can't get into the golden circle then fine, I don't mind.

i really wanted to ask what the action would be like in the main crowd but was worried id sound like a prat lol. good to know everyone will be rocking out whether than in the circle or not.

i dont think il get into the circle but if i do - awesome! :)

where did you get them?

i got mine for a tenner and thought i was landed! :LOL:

bet mine are a nicer colour though...:phu:

:happy:

I got a black pair in The Outdoor Shop in Armagh. He then gave me a seethrough bag so I walked home for about a mile and a bit with my wellies shown off. :D The looks you get...!

I got a black pair in The Outdoor Shop in Armagh. He then gave me a seethrough bag so I walked home for about a mile and a bit with my wellies shown off. :D The looks you get...!

mine are baby blue with dark blue circles on them. the woman put mine into a see through bag too - i got alot of odd looks walking through coleraine. :D yes i look like a child in them...but...oh well. lol

mine are baby blue with dark blue circles on them. the woman put mine into a see through bag too - i got alot of odd looks walking through coleraine. :D yes i look like a child in them...but...oh well. lol

They wouldn't look out of place in Coleraine, surely.

That's a tara. :( I rememember being up at the Glenshane Pass during the snow earlier this year, parful craic when you're a passenger! Back on topic, Muse tomorrow. Aaaaaaaah. The waiting is almost over. :)

I live up near the Glenshane pass. Parful lol great word.

but anyway...yes muse!

I cant wait to get down to Dublin tomorrow - still havnt got my euros though. Im taking a pack lunch in my car, means no stops for food and what not.

Archived