Muse to carry olympic torch

BabyBliss

heres my film from after the relay
enjoy :)

hey teignmouth guy so thats your vid ive already watched.. thanks for sharing it. must have been a right buzz yesterday with all the celebrations and stuff. must visit that place one day.

:chuckle: I wish Matt would cut his hair, or have let it blow in the wind. I don't like all the grease..

Thats exactly what i thought when i saw him run past, it just looked really greasy :LOL:

I'm so gutted I had to go catch my train and missed the bit afterwards :(

I can see myself running behind the crowd on the bridge next to them in the video though :awesome:

Thats exactly what i thought when i saw him run past, it just looked really greasy :LOL:

I'm so gutted I had to go catch my train and missed the bit afterwards :(

I can see myself running behind the crowd on the bridge next to them in the video though :awesome:

haha I had spotted someone running behind the crowd, I did wonder if it was one of us musers

:chuckle: I wish Matt would cut his hair, or have let it blow in the wind. I don't like all the grease..

I would suggest, as I think his hair is now long enough, a little ponytail on top of his head. Are people still meeting him, please pass on the idea.

If nothing else, fans would stop complaining about the greasy hair if he does the ponytail :p

I would suggest, as I think his hair is now long enough, a little ponytail on top of his head. Are people still meeting him, please pass on the idea.

If nothing else, fans would stop complaining about the greasy hair if he does the ponytail :p

Always trying to copy Thom Yorke...shame on him. :noey:

Archived