Muse to carry olympic torch

BabyBliss

I was there :awesome: I was running through the crowd following them then they stopped to pass it over and they were...right in front of me...i totally fangirled :p

Matt went a bit crazy and started working the crowd, cheering really loudly :LOL:

I heard no rumours of a secret gig but they did loads of interviews after it apparently:)

There were hardly any Muse fans there, when they started running people were like "ohh, its that band...Muse is it?" :LOL:

well having missed them with the torch earlier and hearing rumours of a secret gig i chucked the kids in the car and we headed off to Teignmouth Den to have a little nosey around. There was a music tent and a few people hanging about and then we spotted Chris having pics taken with people so we went over and we said hi and could i took a pic of my kids with him, he was lovely, chatting and having photos with lots of people, so my kids who are also huge muse fans like me were very happy to have met him :D we ended up leaving at 9pm to go home as we saw Chris had headed off in the opposite direction with his family so we figured nothing was going to happen, shame there was no secret gig but at least we met Chris out of our little late night outing :D

well having missed them with the torch earlier and hearing rumours of a secret gig i chucked the kids in the car and we headed off to Teignmouth Den to have a little nosey around. There was a music tent and a few people hanging about and then we spotted Chris having pics taken with people so we went over and we said hi and could i took a pic of my kids with him, he was lovely, chatting and having photos with lots of people, so my kids who are also huge muse fans like me were very happy to have met him :D we ended up leaving at 9pm to go home as we saw Chris had headed off in the opposite direction with his family so we figured nothing was going to happen, shame there was no secret gig but at least we met Chris out of our little late night outing :D

Damn, i was on the den shortly after and missed that :(

Oh well, I'm still happy I even got to see them :D

So pleased for those of you who made it down there. From tweets coming from the Den it appeared unlikely that they'd perform on stage. One tweet said that Tom's Dad was onstage at one point, I guess talking about the Helen Foundation. A proud day for us Musers, wish I'd been there.

I thought I saw him hanging around! He was telling us all to keep off the kerb :LOL:

This is kinda like how before they got the honorary doctorates from the University of Plymouth before the last album. It's nice to see them around doing something that you wouldn't expect from them

Looking forward to the interviews as well

I was there :awesome: I was running through the crowd following them then they stopped to pass it over and they were...right in front of me...i totally fangirled :p

Matt went a bit crazy and started working the crowd, cheering really loudly :LOL:

I heard no rumours of a secret gig but they did loads of interviews after it apparently:)

There were hardly any Muse fans there, when they started running people were like "ohh, its that band...Muse is it?" :LOL:

Had i known Muse were gonna be there i would of been there to cheer on our boys. i was gutted, i had no idea :(

Archived