New Muse Live youtube channel (Takeabow19Live)

mapoftheglorious

If anyone has any requests of live vids to be uploaded to takeabow19live then please let me know as I may already have it edited. I have no end of random live muse vids ive edited over the years so request and I may have it, as I'll have the oppurtunity to upload more shortly.

Also, to anyone who nominated and voted for me as biggest contributor to this board I just want to say it really means alot and everything, thankyou! :)

Awesome page (like all of your vids)

Feel free to use and of my audio for any future edits of yours!

Got upped so far since yesterday;

Bliss Royal albert hall 2008

Deadstar Chile 2008

Intro + MOTP V Festival 2008

Space Dementia V Festival 2008

Next one is Deadstar in Japan 2010.

If anyone wants to request any uploads I'll get round to them.

Awesome page (like all of your vids)

Feel free to use and of my audio for any future edits of yours!

Thankyou! :)

Some Sing For Absolution would be appreciated :). I feel bad requesting like this, knowing he's probably overworked himself as it is with all the DVD's. :$

Yea not trying to be pushy or anything but any SFA piano version would be nice :)

Thanks for the videos.

Some Sing For Absolution would be appreciated :). I feel bad requesting like this, knowing he's probably overworked himself as it is with all the DVD's. :$

Well im not editing them currently, these are just edits ive done over the years which ive kept for myself on DVD and have never had the oppurtunity to release them till ive set up this youtube account especially for them.

Im sure I have some edited sing for absolution somewhere, ill have a look for you :)

Currently uploading is New Born at stade de france, then I've got some I belong to you to come after that.

Archived