New Muse Live youtube channel (Takeabow19Live)

mapoftheglorious

Hey guys,

I've launched my new sideline youtube channel today to upload all my live edits to.

Theres alot of material I've never released so I'll try and have it all up eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Takeabow19Live

Heres two edits of Uprising and Citizen Erased from Wembley stadium last year, the 360

proshot cams mixed in with my audience footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EcJ8WS1Cy4&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnv_LGSB6ZQ&feature=channel_video_title

If anyone has any requests of live vids to be uploaded to takeabow19live then please let me know as I may already have it edited. I have no end of random live muse vids ive edited over the years so request and I may have it, as I'll have the oppurtunity to upload more shortly.

Also, to anyone who nominated and voted for me as biggest contributor to this board I just want to say it really means alot and everything, thankyou! :)

If anyone has any requests of live vids to be uploaded to takeabow19live then please let me know as I may already have it edited. I have no end of random live muse vids ive edited over the years so request and I may have it, as I'll have the oppurtunity to upload more shortly.

Also, to anyone who nominated and voted for me as biggest contributor to this board I just want to say it really means alot and everything, thankyou! :)

Map of The Problematique from V Festival please ;).

Got any Assasin or Exo-Politics? :$

Bliss at RAH 08 please? I really enjoyed your edit of that performance before it got taken down.

Map of The Problematique from V Festival please ;).

I second this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Next week I'll be able to upload more live vids, just been abit busy recently sorry.

As for the requests, Bliss at RAH, V Festival vids, Exopolotics, yes can do all of those for you guys. I'll make them priority. I have loads I need to get through, some better than others, so ill make the best ones priority next week first.

Hey guys,

Next week I'll be able to upload more live vids, just been abit busy recently sorry.

As for the requests, Bliss at RAH, V Festival vids, Exopolotics, yes can do all of those for you guys. I'll make them priority. I have loads I need to get through, some better than others, so ill make the best ones priority next week first.

Thank you! :awesome:

Archived