New Muse Live youtube channel (Takeabow19Live)

mapoftheglorious

Loving the work Liam, you little legend you :happy:

Congratulations for your channel!

You're very kind for sharing your work!

Cheers! :happy:

Yeah I knew that, I just meant it doesn't matter if it's not from the isle of wight, does he have any Assassin?

I think I do somewhere, I'll eventually get round to finding it with exopolitics.

Butterflies & Hurricanes at LA Rising;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBk72Y3mZt0

time to have a break from uploading now :LOL:

Ah, this song is so great. But lol, that microphone of his is surely something else. He is probably more than one meter from the mic at some of those belting notes and it still picks up the sound just as good. I know he has used that mic for quite a few years now but I can't recall it being this extreme ^^

Ah, this song is so great. But lol, that microphone of his is surely something else. He is probably more than one meter from the mic at some of those belting notes and it still picks up the sound just as good. I know he has used that mic for quite a few years now but I can't recall it being this extreme ^^

gotta love those neumann-mics <3

Any RBS would be mucho appreciated. :D

Wembley 2010? Its the one on my DVD edit.

If you have an edit of it, Megalomania live at Leeds 2011 would be appreciated.

*This has nothing to do with me wanting to see pretty flame pillars timed to the organ and drums again. Nothing at all... :shifty:*

Sorry dont have Megalomania from Leeds. I think a guy called Mystery on musebootlegs is making a leeds edit.

That's cool.

Actually, thinking about it, I believe in the "Muse: The Movie" thread you hinted at having secured a complete "Hey you crazy kids!" Muscle Museum. If you do indeed have it, I think that would be something the community would spaff over seeing in full.

Yes, he confirmed having pro-shot footage of it. He's not uploading it to YouTube though, at least definitely not before the film is released because, well, what would be the point? The film will be out very soon anyway.

Archived