james90

This.

I've said what the deal is with off topic MANY times before. It's allowed as long as you don't spam/derail threads.

Last time I'm going to say it.

now pics or gtfo

It wasn't even beefy off topic :(

I would post pictures of my set up but the cleaner moved everything and fucked it all up :mad:

Why the fuck we even have a cleaner I don't know.

You say it like it's past tense :awesome:

You say it like you're posting on topic. Infraction much?

On an ACTUALLY RELEVANT NOTE, is there anyone here that uses a dslr to take their gear photos? I'm considering a new lens for mine, and it would be good if i could get one that would make taking photos of future projects, including some effect pedlols, a bit better. I'm thinking a 30mm or a 50mm with a really low F.

On an ACTUALLY RELEVANT NOTE, is there anyone here that uses a dslr to take their gear photos? I'm considering a new lens for mine, and it would be good if i could get one that would make taking photos of future projects, including some effect pedlols, a bit better. I'm thinking a 30mm or a 50mm with a really low F.

I think I borrowed a friends DSLR to take some pictures of this guitar before I sold it but I was in a rush and had literally 10 seconds so didn't even focus it properly :LOL:

263055_10150240132464316_700704315_6918803_8110387_n.jpg

I do wonder how it's doing. If I could have it back I would, but I needed the money

No idea - I still need to get myself a DSLR actually. Speaking of that, are you still going to build me that thing at some point? :awesome: .... :awesome: ?

yah see it looks real grainy in that. I can never remember how you get that. I think it's a high shutter speed thing.

nice guitar though:

edit:

No idea - I still need to get myself a DSLR actually. Speaking of that, are you still going to build me that thing at some point? :awesome: .... :awesome: ?

I'm not building you a DSLR. ololol!

Yeah i've a tonne of builds planned for the summer. Right now, I'm getting the parts together. The simple builds are first, just to get me back into the swing of things, but the order is something like this:

2 x boosts

2 x fuzz's (one of these will be yours hopefuly)

2 x tube overdrives

1 x hybrid reverb

Thank fuck I'm finishing architecture in 15 weeks.

No DSLR? fml

Yeah that sounds great, really interested in that one you mentioned to me a while back. it was something crazy, but I completely forgot what it was.

I posted this a few days ago, but just for you Neil...

DSC00117.jpg

I haven't used that camera in months, so I can't remember what kind it is. flickr kept the information though... "Sony Alpha SLTA55V" ... not sure what lens though. It was upgraded anyway.

No DSLR? fml

Yeah that sounds great, really interested in that one you mentioned to me a while back. it was something crazy, but I completely forgot what it was.

I posted this a few days ago, but just for you Neil...

DSC00117.jpg

I haven't used that camera in months, so I can't remember what kind it is. flickr kept the information though... "Sony Alpha SLTA55V" ... not sure what lens though. It was upgraded anyway.

Oh I see. So I post a picture of a Tele shaped guitar in a Hiscox case and you HAVE to show me up :phu:

For no reason whatsoever, here is all my gearz

DSC00017.jpg

Vicky in her cheapie Gear4Music case, with a Fender Vintage Voltage tweed cable which has one wobbly end. Two straps on the far left, one is a Levy's which is just a backup and the other is a lovely black leather Perris made in Canada. I love that one, that's the one primarily attached to Vicky. On the far right, various small stuff; an Altoids tin full of picks, an Intellitouch tuner, a Gould capo, a slide and two of those twisty straplocks. Below, we have the snapped SG and the parts Strat.

DSC00018.jpg

Amps 'n stuff; the Roland Cube 30x on top is my primary amp right now. I hooked up a Bright Onion dual mini footswitch to control channels/effects, and that's connected by a rather nice stereo cable with Neutrik connectors. Below is a giant Peavey Classic 212 VT which weighs as much as a small moon, possibly from the late seventies or thereabouts. It has some issues and sounds fairly ill to my ears, plus the guy who gave it to me (free yay) said it had some overheating issues (which it does). Very ill amp, but once I fix it it'll be sick... sigh, horrid pun. But in between that and my awesome boots is my 30s Harmony acoustic. That's very ill as well, many things wrong. But it'll be fixed one day, along with everything else. Making slow but sure progress on everything :)

picks in an altoids tin... you hipster :awesome:

what are you going to do with the SG? shame that it's just sitting there broken

:awesome:

And yeah, if I could find the headstock I'd try to reattach it again :chuckle: I'd probably just strip the finish in the vicinity of the crack, reglue then finish over it. Maybe I'd do that thing where you route a couple of channels and put some inserts in, if I could borrow a router or something :p

You like broken guitars!

:LOL:

Guest Batman.
picks in an altoids tin... you hipster :awesome:

what are you going to do with the SG? shame that it's just sitting there broken

I used to do this, but I lost my beloved tin at a party and I've never had the heart to replace it :(

Thinking about getting myself an SG to be honest, I want something other than a strat. Either that or a PRS type thing.. just need the penniez.

I used to do this, but I lost my beloved tin at a party and I've never had the heart to replace it :(

Thinking about getting myself an SG to be honest, I want something other than a strat. Either that or a PRS type thing.. just need the penniez.

If I ever sell my Shine guitar, I'll sell it to you!

I got mine today! Yes, that's right, folks! I have something that James doesn't! I'll enjoy it while it lasts! :awesome::chuckle:

:phu:

I just got a DSLR actually... but it's been water damaged and I have to fix it first. I think it's just the lens that needs attention though.

oh and to the guy that was asking for pics of 001 (and for Bs obviously)

IMG_0599.jpg

Manson_Ali_Clad.jpg

headstock.jpg