GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

It's no madrose ;) But it has bottle opener :supersad:

So would you take a madrose over a wangaxe?

And Jim, I wish I knew you four years ago when that one was on ebay. I couldn't buy it because they didn't ship outside of germany and didn't speak american :( it was a yellow one too

Yeah, I think I would. The humbucker in the bridge, the tone options, probably a better build, looks and sounds awesome, yeah madrose.

It does look like a better build, but there's so little info about them....

I'll post a review once I get it. Then it's off to your house :awesome:

I've already seen those ;) I love the switching options :awesome: When's it due for delivery? Also do you know what string gauge it will be set up in when you get it?

Around the 30th apparently, but I don't think they sent it yet

and I'm not sure, but I'll probably end up putting 10's on when the strings need changing

and I'm not sure, but I'll probably end up putting 10's on when the strings need changing

If i had one of those + the monies, I'd put a BKP Warpig and a Sustainer in it.

Cool

And Neil, I'm not sure if the sustainer would suit it... I am GASing for a sustainer though :(

Trying to think of a compromise between the two Jazzmaster ideas I've posted before

I quite fancy the look of this

http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/search.php?partno=0115100727

So I'm thinking, that finish but mahogany/tinted brown or whatever (you get the idea). Black anodized aluminium pickguard as on there. Nickel hardware (haven't decided exactly yet). Dyed rosewood or ebony board, no inlays

Trying to think of a compromise between the two Jazzmaster ideas I've posted before

I quite fancy the look of this

http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/search.php?partno=0115100727

So I'm thinking, that finish but mahogany/tinted brown or whatever (you get the idea). Black anodized aluminium pickguard as on there. Nickel hardware (haven't decided exactly yet). Dyed rosewood or ebony board, no inlays

That's niiiiiiiiice, do it.

Archived