GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

Sure, I'll let you know

And that would ruin the stealth look, MFC :eek: I got it completely stealth'd out when it had that work done... it originally looked like this for those who don't remember

front.jpg

except when I bought it I had an open coil MBK-3 put in the bridge

Sure, I'll let you know

And that would ruin the stealth look, MFC :eek: I got it completely stealth'd out when it had that work done... it originally looked like this for those who don't remember

except when I bought it I had an open coil MBK-3 put in the bridge

I wasn't sure when you first got the p90 mod because of the pickguard, but I think I prefer it now, looks less empty...and dual p90s are just sex anyway. How much did you pay for it?

I wasn't sure when you first got the p90 mod because of the pickguard, but I think I prefer it now, looks less empty...and dual p90s are just sex anyway. How much did you pay for it?

I think £1500? I can't remember, but it was a bit less than what it was originally listed for on the website

It did have the dual P90s without the pickguard at one point (see below), but when the neck was replaced, the neck joint kept eating up the lacquer. Since the finish does tend to 'sink' after a while, I just went with the pickguard instead (which I prefer - it definitely looks more complete)

184394_10150141304565944_508905943_8510322_2665632_n.jpg

50252_l.jpg

Ibanez AS73T

Went into the guitar shop today with the intention of trying out that Jag that has been taunting me for months, but then saw this just near it. I was like fuck yo Jag, I wanna play that. I played it through a Roland Cube so I'm planning on going back next week and trying it through something better, but I could have sat there for hours playing it, so nice. Do guitar shops mind if you tune their guitars to something like open A when you're trying them out? I have a feeling this would be perfect for open A.

And then while I was playing, a guy that had been trying out a drum kit near me came over and was all like 'dude, you're such a great guitarist, we should jam some time', and I was like 'ok' all nonchalant and shit.

/secretlyadorecompliments.

Guest Batman.
Shut up, you guys live in England! :LOL: Try ranching when it's 180 degrees outside

:LOL:

We're not used to anything above 20 degrees though!

And yes I'm using Celsius, because Europe doesn't live in the stone age.

50252_l.jpg

Ibanez AS73T

Went into the guitar shop today with the intention of trying out that Jag that has been taunting me for months, but then saw this just near it. I was like fuck yo Jag, I wanna play that. I played it through a Roland Cube so I'm planning on going back next week and trying it through something better, but I could have sat there for hours playing it, so nice. Do guitar shops mind if you tune their guitars to something like open A when you're trying them out? I have a feeling this would be perfect for open A.

And then while I was playing, a guy that had been trying out a drum kit near me came over and was all like 'dude, you're such a great guitarist, we should jam some time', and I was like 'ok' all nonchalant and shit.

/secretlyadorecompliments.

If you tune it back... :p

:LOL:

We're not used to anything above 20 degrees though!

And yes I'm using Celsius, because Europe doesn't live in the stone age.

Hey Celsius is only 20 years older :LOL:

But it really is pretty pointless to use. Fahrenheit is only for easier weather calculations, but doesn't do very well for regular temperature measurements.

If you tune it back... :p

Pretty much. I've done the drop A stuff a few times.

Doublepost. Seriously though, I challenge anyone to tell me this isn't a fucking beautiful guitar:

vanillashake4.jpg

vanillashake3.jpg

vanillashake2.jpg

vanillashake1.jpg

vanillashake8.jpg

Nice wood :eyebrows:

Bump. Sold everything but the Manson :facepalm: Putting down a deposit on one of these suckers Friday...now to spend another 15-18 weeks waiting for a guitar :LOL:

Edit: That's way quicker than the MB-1 wait. Piece of cake :happy:

Archived