GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

I'm tempted by the ToM. The only thing putting me off though from the normal Jazz bridge is the appearance of the trem arm. Iuno

The normal jazzmaster bridge puts me off buying a Jazzmaster, I dont like the shape of the bridge, and it looks like it would snap off whenever you use the trem arm.

The Jazzmaster/Jag trem is the best trem system Fender makes, IMO. It's so good...

I've heard it's the worst trem because of tuning issues or something? But then again that it can be modded to work properly where it becomes good

I've heard it's the worst trem because of tuning issues or something? But then again that it can be modded to work properly where it becomes good

Not at all, it stays in tune way better than a Strat when set up properly. You can switch from vintage action to floating action too, which is nice (especially if you break a string).

People's main complaints with the Jazzmasters/Jaguars is the bridge, which is a pretty bad design, but like I said, replace it with a Mastery and you're good to go. Plus, Mastery bridges are sexy as fuck.

bridge.jpg

Archived