GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

what do they cost when you buy them direct?

theres never any prices posted on the site, if i recall explorers started at $9500 depending on the wood, also he never makes the same inlays.

He is known for his basses but since James Hetfield had his made its a lot harder to have a guitar made by him

hclaw1.jpg

2.jpg

I think they've been around for more like two. But there's another model that's pretty much exactly the same for £40 cheaper. Except there's no signature on the headstock!

I might get a scratchplate for them to sign when I meet them next month.

I think they've been around for more like two. But there's another model that's pretty much exactly the same for £40 cheaper. Except there's no signature on the headstock!

I might get a scratchplate for them to sign when I meet them next month.

i thought you were meeting chickenfoot. or was that Jim?

Which one is it? I don't recall there being one in fiesta red, otherwise Jim would've already had one (and modded it) :pope:

I've seen the other, but it has a maple neck. I need rosewood for teh toanz...also, Fiesta Red was a color that didn't come out on Fender until the '60s, so why the fuck is it on a Classic Vibe '50s Strat? :erm:

I'm the one meeting chickenfoot, BTW :LOL:

nice, you can hang out with some old guys in real life now

I thought it came out in the late 50's, but i'm probably wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZDwTTBIzg0

buy the one from Mansons :awesome:

nice, you can hang out with some old guys in real life now

I thought it came out in the late 50's, but i'm probably wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZDwTTBIzg0

buy the one from Mansons :awesome:

I thought it was a '60s color, I dunno.

You should buy the one from Mansons then give it to me as a birthday present :ninja:

Check the General Gear & Tab, looks like I may be getting a '65 Mustang today :awesome:

I've seen the other, but it has a maple neck. I need rosewood for teh toanz...also, Fiesta Red was a color that didn't come out on Fender until the '60s, so why the fuck is it on a Classic Vibe '50s Strat? :erm:

I'm the one meeting chickenfoot, BTW :LOL:

Hank Marvin famously had the first Stratocaster in the UK and it was Fiesta Red and purchased in 1959.

I remember the first time I heard The Shadows. I saw the scene from that film (the name of which escapes me) where they're performing The Savage, suits and matching red Fenders galore. Took me an hour to learn the song, and a day to learn the dance.

My guitar was the wrong colour, but in that moment, I was Hank Marvin.

I remember the first time I heard The Shadows. I saw the scene from that film (the name of which escapes me) where they're performing The Savage, suits and matching red Fenders galore. Took me an hour to learn the song, and a day to learn the dance.

My guitar was the wrong colour, but in that moment, I was Hank Marvin.

Lyk if u crid evytyme :'(

Seriously though. I know how you feel. I got the same thing when I learnt Get Back.

Archived