GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

I saw one in a music store near me and I swear I actually jizzed :eek:

I want one so bad. Not only can you bellzor but you can Ghrol with it too

It's a shame I hate SMBH :pI'm also not very fond of Foo Fighters...

Theres one in mansons atm, but whenever i'm in there, all the other shit distracts me and i kinda forget about it. Maybe its a bass version... hmmmm....

Probz is a bass version. There's quite a couple on eBay right now, as well as a few non-transparent guitar versions. I've been tempted to buy one of them in the past. Dat fret access.

610x.jpg

I don't know exactly why the Dan Armstrong guitars reminded me of this (perhaps the unusual materials used) but I played a Travis Bean bass about a month ago and I've been GAsing for one of those guitars because of it...

how did you like it? i've always heard great things about those

Also

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-1996-Fender-67-Strat-Reissue-Stratocaster-MIJ-w-Case-Natural-ST-67-68-Japan-/170694053621?pt=Guitar&hash=item27be288ef5

do want. and it has the mojo pre-installed :eek:

I've always liked the CBS headstocks with the smaller logos.

how did you like it? i've always heard great things about those

Also

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-1996-Fender-67-Strat-Reissue-Stratocaster-MIJ-w-Case-Natural-ST-67-68-Japan-/170694053621?pt=Guitar&hash=item27be288ef5

do want. and it has the mojo pre-installed :eek:

I've always liked the CBS headstocks with the smaller logos.

Nice Strat :eyebrows:

I really liked it, except that it was missing the E and B strings :facepalm: But yeah, I'd love to play one of his guitars. Definitely something I'd want to own at some point in my life....

Edit: the D1 can be crossed off my GAS list :awesome:

Not really a fan of natural finishes on Strats, or CBS headstocks. That does look like a good price though.

That on the other hand, is perfection.

Archived