The shirts indeed should be orange or dark yellow, or dark golden or something, but not grey or white. That just is not the Origin of Symmetry...

And yay for it's TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I think I might even listen the CD again today... since I've already done that. OoS has a series of nice songs.... which I still enjoy listening to ;)

Brand new here... first post. Been a casual fan of Muse for a while now (have all the albums) but looking to go a little deeper. Can anyone recommend a few OoS era b-sides that I could hunt down? The hype over the concerts has me jumping into this album again and now I want to hear more!

Brand new here... first post. Been a casual fan of Muse for a while now (have all the albums) but looking to go a little deeper. Can anyone recommend a few OoS era b-sides that I could hunt down? The hype over the concerts has me jumping into this album again and now I want to hear more!

Shine, Execution Commentary, Shrinking Universe, Map of Your Head, Hyper Chondriac Music, Nature 1, Spiral Static. Most (if not all) are on Hullabaloo.

Then of course there's the Dead Star/In Your World EP, which you may already have.

[EDIT 1: And the cover of The Smith's Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want.]

[EDIT 2: Muse's cover of House of the Rising Sun was released shortly after Origin IIRC.]

Archived