There were 3 specials at Reading, a black t shirt with Muse on the front and the Leeds and Reading dates on the back, the grey one with the origin forks and the space invader competition winner one.

The black one was just a cheat, imo, cos it's the exact same as the hexagon logo tee (this one: clicky) but with Reading and Leeds written on the back. Hardly inspired/original!

The grey OoS tee was the exact same as the online one, except apparently for girls' sizes as well as guys'.

The only one that I thought was worth buying was the space invader tee, and by the time I got there they were all gone :(. I really hope they put some of those ones up on the online shop (this century, please .mu!)

Typically, I STILL haven't got my OoS tees order :rolleyes:. I must have been one of the earliest people to order it online (on 22 August!) and still there's nothing! The .mu shop takes the bloody biscuit, lol!

The black one was just a cheat, imo, cos it's the exact same as the hexagon logo tee (this one: clicky) but with Reading and Leeds written on the back. Hardly inspired/original!

The grey OoS tee was the exact same as the online one, except apparently for girls' sizes as well as guys'.

The only one that I thought was worth buying was the space invader tee, and by the time I got there they were all gone :(. I really hope they put some of those ones up on the online shop (this century, please .mu!)

Typically, I STILL haven't got my OoS tees order :rolleyes:. I must have been one of the earliest people to order it online (on 22 August!) and still there's nothing! The .mu shop takes the bloody biscuit, lol!

I bought no Muse t shirts at Reading as I reckoned they'd all end up in the online shop. I already had the grey one ordered but it arrived the week after the festivals.

• 2 weeks later...
really? they don't show in the pic.

that's bloody annoying - i bought a tent sized shirt at Reading in the end as it was all that was left :mad: and they have all sizes in the store.

Yep, they only showed the front of the shirt in the store picture, but they all have the dates on the back. I know what you mean though. I bought an XL Feeder shirt because it was all that was left in 2006 and I loved the design. Eventually found them online in all sizes, haha. Never mind.

Love wearing the OOS shirt anyway...It feels so good to be outwardly declaring my love of one of my alltime favourite albums without having to say a single word :happy:

I have a question about the shirts. Since they aren't in the US shop, I bought them in the UK shop, and said to ship to the US and filled out all the shipping info, and in the end it gave me the price in euros, 27.67 or something like that. I put it on my moms credit card, and she knows, and was shocked that it was in euros, but that means that the price will just go up when it converts to American dollars, right? And does it even convert the currency when the bill gets on the card? I have the money if it turns into almost $40 anyway, I was just wondering. Sorry for the confusion.

I have a question about the shirts. Since they aren't in the US shop, I bought them in the UK shop, and said to ship to the US and filled out all the shipping info, and in the end it gave me the price in euros, 27.67 or something like that. I put it on my moms credit card, and she knows, and was shocked that it was in euros, but that means that the price will just go up when it converts to American dollars, right? And does it even convert the currency when the bill gets on the card? I have the money if it turns into almost $40 anyway, I was just wondering. Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah your bank will just use the current exchange rate and I'd imagine you'll see it on dollars on your bank statement.

It will convert it and you'll see it in dollars on your statement. Some cards also charge for conversions, so you might want to watch out for that, too. ;)

It will convert it and you'll see it in dollars on your statement. Some cards also charge for conversions, so you might want to watch out for that, too. ;)

Oh, I think it did charge slightly more. My mom said it was $39 something, but I still had the money for it and it's definitely worth it so it's all good. Thank you though, I should get my shirt by the end of next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I've had an email from the webstore saying that the ones they sent out before Reading and Leeds weren't meant to have the dates on the back and that if I'd prefer one without them, I can send it back and have it replaced. If I'd had the choice when I ordered, I probably would have chosen the version without the dates, as obviously I wasn't there, but now that I've got it, I don't think I'd change it actually. It's kind of nice to still have it commemorated that those are the dates it was performed on. I just thought I'd post in case anyone else wondered about the different versions though. I assume the new versions back in stock don't have the dates on in that case.

STILL nothing on the Space Invaders tee. When I emailed .mu about whether they'll get any in stock, they just said 'dunno'. :rolleyes: I really want one - they'd all sold out at both R&L when I got there.

On the plus side, the Uprising/ US fan tee has finally shipped, so I should be getting that soon! :happy:

Bum. I really wanted one of these. :(:( Had hoped to get one online, like you. Pah at .mu's answer - what kind of response is "dunno" from a business? :rolleyes: You'd think that they'd take any opportunity to sell us stuff - I mean, look at what they've put in the shop before *cough towels coasters cough* ...here we are, a willing customer with a known need, and they're shrugging their shoulders?! Hmph. Maybe a marketing ploy to drive up demand/the exclusivity of the product.

Argh. Am prob overthinking it. They're prob just not that organised haha.

Archived