142dbde3-aa18-4ef6-8e65-027f09f1bf4a.jpgThis weekend Muse will be playing all of Origin of Symmetry at Reading and Leeds Festival to mark it's 10th anniversary. So to celebrate we have added some new Origin of Symmetry t shirts over in the muse.mu store.

Plus the album will be BBC 6 Music's Classic Album of the Day on Tuesday and they will be playing tracks from Origin of Symmetry throughout the day, culminating with an interview with Dom and Chris on Steve Lamacq's show from 4-7pm.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/768/celebrating-10-years-of-origin-of-symmetry/

BTW - Love how it's Chris and Dom doing the Radio 6 Interview. Matt is obviously not keen on speaking out about OoS!!:LOL:

Don't want to start a discussion about this in this thread, but Chris said the whole OoS thing was Matt's idea.

An orange version of those shirts with the pattern also going around the back was my suggestion in the t-shirt competition. I should have actually tried to make it, ha! Shame, but I've just ordered the grey one anyway as I do love those forks. Not going to R or L, but at least I can enjoy the shirt and hopefully a DVD of it.

Archived