On the back there are written the Leeds and Reading dates.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo! Now it's just going to rub it in my face every time I put it on that I wasn't there! :(

I'll have to make sure I wear a jacket or something! :LOL:

Okay so they added more shirts but I'm having a problem...

First off every time I click pay with Paypal it just says their is an error or something then cancels out of the transaction. Then when I just try to pay with my card it says my card issuer wont allow the transaction.... i have enough money and have bought from the shop before....

i just want this frickin shirt raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww :mad:

There are new t shirts available in the muse.mu store to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Origin of Symmetry. Stocks are going fast so hurry! For those of you going to Reading or Leeds there will be a special festival edition onsale at the weekend.

I want to know what this is! Not that I'll be there, but I'll be annoyed now if it's an orange one! :eek:

So, the only difference between the .mu shop shirts and the festival ones is the writing on the back, right? I'm sorry but that's pathetic! That doesn't make them special, it just means they made us buy the ones online and then realise (well me, anyway), that I'd rather pay the same amount for one that says Reading/Leeds on the back, too! :rolleyes: Fucking Muse shop cock-up again, haha!

Anyways, I saw the men's one at Leeds yesterday but I didn't believe that the writing on the back was what made it 'special', so I didn't buy it, lol. I'm dithering about whether it's worth actually getting those ones or not when I go Reading tomorrow.

The gayest part is that they'll eventually be sold in the .mu shop as well! They always say 'exclusive/limited edition/won't be sold online' etc about merch at the shows (e.g. Teignmouth) and then end up listing it in the shop anyway.

Something tell's me I could've made a bit of money selling this T to all you lot :LOL:. But as it is, I only made one for myself as I didn't like any of the other OoS T's which were going around.

At least you'll recognise me this weekend :D.

Would definitely pay for one in medium. Kplz.

It's a shame they aren't orange, I would of loved that. I had lots of issues with the website ordering mine, after 3 attempts I was almost ready to give up and then I tried one last time and it worked. Hopefully it should arrive next week. It looks like they are pretty much sold out now?! Origin of Symmetry is the greatest album EVER! I can't believe it's actually been 10 years!

So I've just spent £21 on a shirt online, when I can get a "Festival Edition" shirt tomorrow? They better accept returns.

As far as I'm aware there wasn't a festival edition. Not of the OOS design anyway. It wasn't on any of the photos of the merch stand that I've seen on here.

As far as I'm aware there wasn't a festival edition. Not of the OOS design anyway. It wasn't on any of the photos of the merch stand that I've seen on here.

As far as I could see, the one being sold at the merch stand was identical to the one from the .mu shop, and appearantly it was sold out in all normal sizes pretty fast.

it was the same as the one on the store - just has Reading and Leeds and the dates on the back.

Archived