Well seeing as the whole thing should HOPEFULLY be broadcast on BBC TV, there will at least be an unofficial live album/DVD.

I think it would be great if the band did release it as a proper DVD, mixed as they want it, cut as they want it, etc.

It will probably be broadcasted in full on bbc just not live i think, seeing as Muse start at 9pm and the broadcast is only at 10pm but it goes for 2 hours until midnight, the same as Muse's time slot.

Also did anyone got their shirts dispached yet? Mine's still at "Order Received"

whoop whoop Can't wait for Sunday :D Everyone should wear orange ;)

I don't own anything orange as it doesn't really suit me. :( But hell if there was an orange OOS t-shirt, I'd buy it!! :rolleyes:

Alas I can't buy anything coz they are NOT THERE. Not even being shown as out of stock. Just vanished off the list...

How can they have sold out so quick? How many of these tees did they actually order in? Have they NO IDEA of the size of the fanbase? OR is it a big old marketingploy to get our knickers in a twist & demand more.

The muse shop still lists the OoS shirt as available, yet when I press buy now it directs me to a page of men's shirts!

Arggggh are these OoS shirts already totally sold out, or what's happening? Are there absolutely none left?:eek:

I checked the first day origin of symmetry tshirts added on store, and I couldn't find for men.

And now I couldn't find for women too. So it should be sold out.

I hope more will be added because I'm going to buy it.

Definitely glad I decided not to "buy it in a few days" as I originally said I was going to and bought it 15 minutes later instead, haha! Will hopefully get mine in the next few days. Not going to the shows so it'll be a nice 'souvenir' nonetheless to show my appreciation for a great album.

It will probably be broadcasted in full on bbc just not live i think, seeing as Muse start at 9pm and the broadcast is only at 10pm but it goes for 2 hours until midnight, the same as Muse's time slot.

Also did anyone got their shirts dispached yet? Mine's still at "Order Received"

Muse's Reading slot is 9:30 pm.. BBC6 says the muse coverage is at 22:20 [Schedule] ??

I guess if theres any expletives they'd be bleeped out

Archived