You were halfway there! You put a

at the start of what you're hiding and a [/ spoiler] at the very end.

I'll have to remember that Jes. Thank's to whoever changed it :).

I made it a few weeks ago. Stenciled the design on and painted using drawing ink (white & black). There's also the pattern on the back plus Muse's logo at the top :). Took me about 4 hours on and off to complete.

So was there a point in the 'Design an OoS T-Shirt competition' when the winning tee, even though it looks good, has nothing to do with OoS and they then decide to just bring out an OoS fork tee, which everyone is going to buy instead of the space invaders design. :LOL:

I don't usually buy merch but I would totally rock that shirt. Come on, sell me one.

Something tell's me I could've made a bit of money selling this T to all you lot :LOL:. But as it is, I only made one for myself as I didn't like any of the other OoS T's which were going around.

At least you'll recognise me this weekend :D.

So was there a point in the 'Design an OoS T-Shirt competition' when the winning tee, even though it looks good, has nothing to do with OoS and they then decide to just bring out an OoS fork tee, which everyone is going to buy instead of the space invaders design. :LOL:

Good point there.

yes for everyone who can't be at reading/leeds this week is going to be soooooo much fun :LOL:

:erm:

not.

:supersad:

:stunned:

:supersad:

:'(

:'(

Archived