Lol, we removed "Somewhere that forces them to play a good setlist." and "Wherever the Muscle Museum pedal has gone." and "In every toilet. Reason is quite obvious..." because they aren't venue. They're just silly points and in jokes. If you can't see why their removal was necessary...well...I'm very sorry :LOL:

Link it and I'll vote :p

(Too lazy to go there and look it at the top :chuckle: 'Cause I've been deleted I can as well help others :happy:)

I can't. I'm on my iPhone. It's the private island one. My seven-year-old son thought it up :) it's on the first page.

http://board.muse.mu/competition.php?s=&pp=25&search=A+private+island+in+the+Caribbean+for+the+ultimate+Muse+party.%09+&minscore=&maxscore=&sort=score&order=desc

Lol, we removed "Somewhere that forces them to play a good setlist." and "Wherever the Muscle Museum pedal has gone." and "In every toilet. Reason is quite obvious..." because they aren't venue. They're just silly points and in jokes. If you can't see why their removal was necessary...well...I'm very sorry :LOL:

The point of this board is that fans come here to converge and discuss topics with people that have similar interests. This competition was a jokey competition and no where did it say that it had to be a legitimate venue. Why the hell you guys think you were in any position to remove it was a joke.

I realise that you might have removed them for the benefit of management including the forum with more things like this, but it's not your place to suppress opinions.

Also thanks for the snide reply, cunt.

Archived