Chris on Radio 1 from 7pm tonight (9th August 2011)

interpolpirate

Zane is mates with the band isn't he? I have memories of him being involved with them before, particularly with Seaside Rendezvous...

Possibly, but he's a very very well connected DJ, probably more so than any other in the UK so if anyone in the media was to know about secrets it'd be him.

We can only dream...:LOL:.

He backtracked so quickly after he mentioned that there could be a few surprises. I think he knows something. Mmmm hmmmm.

I think he just knows what a mental bunch we all are and doesn't want creepy phonecalls in the middle of the night asking about japanese rarities.

Anyway I'm off down the pub. NN all its been emotional.

Yeah, they're good freinds. I knew from the start he was holding things back "I'm not going to give it away" and then later on:

Zane: "Is this the first time you;ve played an album through?"

Chris: "No, we played BH&R a while back"

Zane interupts and names the exact gig.

He knows far more than he is letting on.

Zane is either a super fan, or he had a cheat sheet!! :LOL:

Uh huh.

He went out to Lake Como during TR promo too.

Ahh cool. Thought I was right but after posting it had my doubts! :p

Yeah, they're good freinds. I knew from the start he was holding things back "I'm not going to give it away" and then later on:

Zane: "Is this the first time you;ve played an album through?"

Chris: "No, we played BH&R a while back"

Zane interupts and names the exact gig.

He knows far more than he is letting on.

He was just pretending to know what he was talking about. He just took a random gig, because he certainly wasn't right.

It will be up on http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer sometime this evening. Zane's show finishes at 9 so have a look then to see if its available.

Basically chris confirmed the whole OoS at Reading and Leeds thing there was some banter about dom's hypothetical bastard children and they played feeling good.

OoS discussions, banter, and something about Feeling Good. Sounds like a regular day in the forums to me.

Archived