Chris on Radio 1 from 7pm tonight (9th August 2011)

interpolpirate

Chris from Muse will be chatting to Zane Lowe about the new album and headlining Reading/Leeds - tune into @zanelowe from 7pm! @muse

Thought I'd give you all a heads up :)

Edit:

Here's the iplayer link (probably will only work for UK residents) listen here Chris is on from 46m45s :)

For the rest of you (thanks whoever uploaded that... Olly?)

No problem, looks like someone else had the same thought about a minute after I did as well :LOL:

Never mind I shall stay in and listen to Chris rather than going out and starting a riot as seems to be the thing to do these days.

You can riot after listening to Chris :LOL:

I'm now listening intently :)

I doubt that we will hear anything of value regarding a new album. At least with Matt you get some crazy ideas, but Chris usually plays it safe with "I don't know yet" answers.

I'm listening though, always fun to hear Chris talk :awesome:

I doubt that we will hear anything of value regarding a new album. At least with Matt you get some crazy ideas, but Chris usually plays it safe with "I don't know yet" answers.

I'm listening though, always fun to hear Chris talk :awesome:

This interview will be all about Chris. Matt pissed him off so much with Guiding Light that Chris has now decided to give Matt the finger and write the album himself.

NO MOAR BULLSHIT! :awesome:

Can one brave volunteer listen and tell everyone else when it stops being shit aka when Chris comes on?

Don't worry I'm sure it'll end up on iplayer.

I'll endeavour to put it in the first post at the start of the thread when its online. I am going to the pub tonight though so I may forget or fuck it up...

Archived