Confirm. At the end Matt smashed his guitar into Dom's bass drum

See this is something I'd expect to happen at LA Rising.

I'm glad that people who went had a great time.

Praying that OSL gets "Citizen Erased". I just want THAT ONE SONG. C'mon, Muse. Just give me that ONE SONG, and I'll forgive you for Sacramento.

YESSSSS CE WILL MAKE MY ENTIRE WEEKEND

Awww - they are re-streaming some band (sorry I don't know other bands) (Edit: White Lies) playing on Muse's stage earlier. Weird to see that stage and know greatness (CE) is soon to come later.

Can't wait to see videos!

PRO-shots? O:

And it was SO amazing :awesome: The tech guys seemed a little peeved during the encore break about having to fix it for PiB and KoC though :chuckle:

I loved it though! Matt seemed so pumped throughout the whole show. And I loved Dom's comment about "the bloody skyline"

I loved it though! Matt seemed so pumped throughout the whole show. And I loved Dom's comment about "the bloody skyline"

I love reading that the guys have enjoyed the show too. :happy: What did Dom say about the skyline?

Re the thread split, though I see the reason, particularly having a separate thread for set list discussion, a downside is that it kind of interferes with the spontaneity. Also this thread appears to contain discussion of all gigs so it's a bit confusing if you want to look back at comments on a specific gig. Not complaining, it is better - I suppose having one sexy plane thread per gig would cause too many threads?

I love reading that the guys have enjoyed the show too. :happy: What did Dom say about the skyline?

I forget exactly, but it was something like "it's so great to be playing here in Chicago with the city in the background, just look at that bloody skyline!"

I forget exactly, but it was something like "it's so great to be playing here in Chicago with the city in the background, just look at that bloody skyline!"

Yes, thanks, I saw him comment on the skyline on a video afterwards. Pretty spectacular view for the band! :D

Yes, thanks, I saw him comment on the skyline on a video afterwards. Pretty spectacular view for the band! :D

Right after he said that everyone looked back at the city :chuckle:. And Matt thanked everyone for being there even though he knew we had options but we made the right choice

Don't know if you've talked about this already, but I think Muse is the one not allowing webcasts. There were two channels yesterday and they had to put White Lies again instead of Muse in the second one.

There's also a webcast for Kanrocksas and they're not showing Muse either (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-performances-from-kanrocksas-festival-20110805).

I guess it's something to do with the band/management.

Don't wanna start rumors, so I'm not gonna be too specific (:p) but last night at Lolla, we saw some roadies carrying around two different setlists. If so, I'm thinking the second setlist might be for tonight. And if that's true... It will be quite epic :awesome: (I'm so sad I can't be there :()

Don't wanna start rumors, so I'm not gonna be too specific (:p) but last night at Lolla, we saw some roadies carrying around two different setlists. If so, I'm thinking the second setlist might be for tonight. And if that's true... It will be quite epic :awesome: (I'm so sad I can't be there :()

What was on the other one? You can hide it if you want :shifty:

Thanks.

This is the right link for the sexyplane twitter right? http://twitter.com/#/list/CaptJimmyKane/jka

Cause it's not working for me, it just goes to the twitter homepage when I go onto it...

:awesome:

Awesome sig btw. :)

Archived