Guest QueenOfNerds

...femidom? :LOL:

:LOL:

Agree about Matts fingers, wonder what else they...... oh ok went to a bad place:$

i knoww!!!

Matt: his sexy arms[oh my..] his sprinkle hair[oh my..] his teeth [the wonky teeth makes him cute when he smiling]his noosee [:yesey::yesey:]

Dom: his noosee![Mr.BigNose] his brown hair![:D] his lips[omd... ] his teeth[perfect!]

and his face[:p]

Chris: his lips [omg...] his noosee![omg..] his teeth[perfect] his hair [when his hair getting short]

:D:D:yesey::$:$

Matt: I love his hair. I want his hair, but being a girl, I'd look... no. Plus, I just got my hair cut. Anyways, his face is really uncommon, which is why I like it so much. Eyes, lips, chin, nose, the usual. But his snaggletooth is so cute as well :) (that counts the smile) Oh, and his feet and neck.

To elaborate even further, I adore how skinny he was/is, notably in "Uno." He's like a stick! Matt could've been some type of model for spandex.

Chris: His hands are "burly," and I especially love his eyes when they're pensive. Also his grin. And don't forget the Pedro 'tache

Dom: Hair, eyes, hands, smile, "pants," chest

I wouldn't have thought I would say something on this thread but I have to confess.

First I tell you a little story : I was watching the Hullabaloo DVD and forcing my boyfriend to try to appreciate it... He suddenly looked at me and said:" But He is Not beautiful" (speaking of Matt):mad:I glanced at him with utter hate. Now I no more call him my boyfriend but "the man who lives in my house":fear::fear::fear:

And then it makes think : Actually, of course Matt is not a perfect plastic art beauty BUT all his imperfections melted with his absolut blooming spirit make him just DIVINE!!!

When I see him I am drawn by a magnetic force and to an end I shall say as many of you

that I am totally in love with his hands:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Matt: I love his hair. I want his hair, but being a girl, I'd look... no. Plus, I just got my hair cut. Anyways, his face is really uncommon, which is why I like it so much. Eyes, lips, chin, nose, the usual. But his snaggletooth is so cute as well :) (that counts the smile) Oh, and his feet and neck.

To elaborate even further, I adore how skinny he was/is, notably in "Uno." He's like a stick! Matt could've been some type of model for spandex.

Chris: His hands are "burly," and I especially love his eyes when they're pensive. Also his grin. And don't forget the Pedro 'tache

He was unhealthily skinny. :noey:

That bit made me lol.

Brains, they are very talented:).

I completely agree with that, they have a brain

And I also really like Matt's eyes and hands...well in fact I love him from head to toe. I've never being good choosing...I want it all :p;)

• 1 year later...
I wouldn't have thought I would say something on this thread but I have to confess.

First I tell you a little story : I was watching the Hullabaloo DVD and forcing my boyfriend to try to appreciate it... He suddenly looked at me and said:" But He is Not beautiful" (speaking of Matt):mad:I glanced at him with utter hate. Now I no more call him my boyfriend but "the man who lives in my house":fear::fear::fear:

And then it makes think : Actually, of course Matt is not a perfect plastic art beauty BUT all his imperfections melted with his absolut blooming spirit make him just DIVINE!!!

When I see him I am drawn by a magnetic force and to an end I shall say as many of you

that I am totally in love with his hands:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I agree with you, he's not the classic image of beauty, but there's something besides his talent that makes him sexy and adorable... :p

Matt's magic fingers hahaha :rolleyes: and his gorgeous blue eyes.

I like Dom's smile a lot and Chris's lovely, smiling eyes :)

But most of all, I love their talent to create great music, which can really pull my heartstrings A LOT ;)

Can I just note that I feel silly while writing this?

Dom: his smile, its the highlight of his features

Matt: his laugh (is that a body part?), I suppose his hands are pretty cool and his cheekbones

Chris (inner PCT-er steps out) : Donut ask me! Dammit! Shoulders, back, smile, eyes, legs, bum..oh jeeesuuus...

*PCT-er steps back*

firstly, since when did we get this? :thumbsup::D

hrm... I didn't think I'd actually post in here, but I want to say more than comment on a new smily. :LOL:

Dom: ridiculously good posture, hair, NOSE

Matt: eyes, cheekbones, arms, hands, right earlobe, wonky tooth... I could go on, but I'll stop. :$

Chris: beard, smile, legs

Archived