I agree, very well said :)

Matt: His BEAUTIFUL blue eyes! his lovely hands, arms, unusually long legs for a small man - basically his body in general, and his height. I'm small myself so it's good :D His lips, his smile including wonky tooff, it's cute :happy: gorgeous cheekbones (he has amazing bone structure), his nose (although some don't like it) his neck, his gorgeous hair, his back, his bum, his chest, his laugh, personality, intelligence, talent..basically everything about him :happy:

Dom: His smile, his teeth, his legs, his bum and his hair when it's longer and his personality

Chris: His family man-ness, he seems really caring :happy:

Everything about you is so easy to love :happy:

and damnit - I have to agree with Kate:yesey: Matt is gorgeous...His eyes are hypnotizing and that neck, meh :happy: Arms, legs - well didn't see his legs naked :LOL: but as on pics I saw he got nice legs :p

Dom is like one pure perfection for me too:rolleyes: His smile is prefect, I kind of like his hands...he got nice hair, eyes

Chris...nice smile (but not rly my type :noey:)

But right - it's all about PRESONALITY :yesey:

Matts hands,especially his knuckles(mmmmmmm.......), his neck,his nose(hehehehehe o.o),his hair,his eyes,that vein he gets in the middle of his forehead in bliss,his bum,his chest,and others things

Doms eyes,nose,lips,smile,his hands and knuckles also(mmmmm.....knuckles....,o.o)his belly,his hair

Chris' smile,and his weird mustasche

:D

• 1 month later...

mmm where to begin. at one point i would have obviously said matts hair because it is so deliciously perfect and amazing that i subconciously compare it to every other guy's hair that i see. its kind of depressing actually. i have come to the conclusion that no one can have black hair as perfectly sexy as matt's:] but now that everyone mentions it his everything else is basically heavenly. like i didnt notice that already:]

and dom is basically a cross b/w a sex god and a puppy. with hair as lucious as the deciduous forests of the west coast. there you have it. wow i love them.

I do like Matt's hands too, I want to stroke his hands when he's playing the piano. :stunned:

I like Dom's grin :D

And Chris' manly arms :D And his eyes.

But I like a lot more about them than just those.

um wow best icon ever. i have the same exact thing and annoy my friends by sending it to them daily. just thought i'd point that one out:]

*pokes head in, and gasps*

How could I not have found this amazingly fangirl/boyish thread already!

Hmmm, well I like all of Matt, but I too have a really strange obsession with his hands, they're so spidery and graceful in a way, especially when he's playing the piano, they entrance me. I love his smile too, it's very unique and it's so cute :D And God, do not get me started on him as a person, or his laugh for that matter. Need I say Muse on Rage or sit the fuck down?

Dom's legs, especially when they're covered in bright green skinnies. I went into H&M and they had a very similar pair but they weren't in my size :( I love his smile too, in fac I love all the guys' smiles, I feel you can tell a lot about a person by their smile.

Chris isn't my kinda guy, but his eyes are so sweet and so is his smile [god, i sound like a dentist XD]

Guest QueenOfNerds

I like his brain aswell, his brain and his eyes and hair. Though if he was just a brain with eyes and hair, I'm not sure if............ actually, yup I would still kiss him.

Though he is just lovely all over really isn't he!

I like most things about Matt but mostly his dark hair, blue eyes, cheekbones, body and thanks to this thread, his hands :LOL:

I like Dom's mouth, nose, teeth and facial expressions. They're adorable :happy:

Chris I think is abit underrated. In all of those pictures back from when Matt had long hair and Dom had ugly woolen sweaters, Chris was way better looking than them

*joins in*

Matt's hand's(yes another one), facial expressions esp with the eyes, arm and legs, And if someone can put it up him when hes asleep and thinking look, brains and the ability to come out with the most random thing at anytime.

Dom his smile and is facial expression

Chris again his smile.

Matt's fingers! I'd murder to have his amazingly skilled hands.

Wait... oh my god, it just hit me... Dom looks exactly like a male version of my friend Becky! Who... amazingly... plays the drums as well :eek:

I know the female Dom Howard!

...femidom? :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

as you can probably tell i am new to this forum and i have been having a nosey about! hence the reason this thread has been bumped up!

i have to say chris wolstenholme is the hottest member of the whole band - thats in my opinion anyway! he's just gorgeous! his smile is absolutely gorgeous, his nice personality, he does have a very nice butt, yes the family man side of him appeals and of course without even saying it out loud he kicks some major butt on a bass and very hot in doing so!;)

i have to admit to being a tad biased here - hes yorkshire born and bred and i think thats what makes him seem so nice and easy going as us northerners tend to be! i think hes adorable on the interviews i have seen of him. i really like his voice too.

i will say 1 thing which is different to what some seem to be coming up with here - im not 1 for his petro tash! sorry!

Archived