I've never seen a pic of Matt's feet without shoes, i want to see them. Do you think he has perfect feet or ugly one ? :p

Coz that's not strange :stunned:

I wouldn't want to be near him when he takes his shoes off though, apparently his feet smell reeeeeeally bad :p

Anyway in which picture? I mean I'm so in love with his hands right now he could have anything on them I would still love them/him!! :D

wha? show me

I for one love everything about Maffew, even his stinky feet:LOL:

Ok, so now I'm curious. Where's this picture of Matt's nasty right thumb? Can't flip the picture over on the computer..hehe:LOL:

'Paint' (flip pic vertical)?

Anyway... weird short thumb...

bellamyhands.png

Probably still sucks it, and it shrank... :rolleyes::LOL:

bellamyhands.png

Ok, so I'm old and didn't even think of "paint" to flip the pic over. hehe.

I'm sure it's not really that short.. he's probably not extending it as much as the other one. I for one am only interested in the fingernail part. So long as there's no fungus, ingrown or lack of a nail present, I'm fine. Hehe. Still think matt's hand's in that pic are beautiful (anyway.... I THINK those hands in that pic are dom's??? hmmm)

Ok, so I'm old and didn't even think of "paint" to flip the pic over. hehe.

As old as me? :LOL:

I'm sure it's not really that short.. he's probably not extending it as much as the other one. I for one am only interested in the fingernail part. So long as there's no fungus, ingrown or lack of a nail present, I'm fine. Hehe. Still think matt's hand's in that pic are beautiful (anyway.... I THINK those hands in that pic are dom's??? hmmm)

Nope. Def Matt's...

As old as me? :LOL:

Nope. Def Matt's...

Sorry Tracybs.... I guess what I meant was old as in 5 year olds knowing how to navigate the computer better than I can...hehe. And also since this board's median age, I'm guessing, is late teens-early 20's.. And I am officially in my late 20's :$

Oh, yes: Props to dutch for "Matt's Pasta Belly".. I have a thing (I have many things. :LOL:) for skinny men w/ little bellies.. I know, I'm sick. :LOL: My boyfriend is one of them. He's a rail.. though no one would ever know he has a belly hiding behind his shirt. I likes to rub it.:yesey:

Sorry Tracybs.... I guess what I meant was old as in 5 year olds knowing how to navigate the computer better than I can...hehe. And also since this board's median age, I'm guessing, is late teens-early 20's.. And I am officially in my late 20's :$

Ah, right, I get you now :D.

bellamyhands.png

I've seen worse thumbs than that:D! Ever seen a thumb that has been knocked out of place? Eww!! It's creepy! & Matt's thumb is unique like he is! :p

Archived