• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmmm...

Matt: HANDS *guh* (I have a real hand-fetish :$) and his sex-faces :D

Chris: Smile :happy:

Dom: Eeeevvveryything :D

but in particular, um... hands (told you I had a hand fetish), legs and arse (in green skinnies om nom nom)... HIS HAWT DRUMMER MUSCLES

and his nose (weird much aye?)

Carottie u seems to reply one hell of a lot to this thread and repeat lol...I don't blame you at all though lol :LOL: I have to say Dom...all of him and Matt...all of him and Chris...some of him :p

I know I've replied to this thread a couple of times before :rolleyes:

That was aaaaaggeesss ago :p

Guest Octazooka

LOL

Matt: Probabaly his face-it's like some architecture wonder with all those angular features XD not his body though it's kinda inproportionate with his long legs and short torso XD XD

Dom: He's got a cute smile! I liked his smile on one of the Kerrang covers

Chris: He's super TALLLLLL

Chris:

Guest QueenOfNerds
As a guy.....I love Matt's hair!!!! :D:D And I love Matt!!! :D

I totally get the hair thing, I like his hair natural though. I have a thing about mens hair, I am always touching my boyfriends hair:D

Ok I think I said "hair" too many times.

Nah, I think that he just takes really good care of his hands.

Hmmmm Matt? Well, he has the most beautiful eyes, a very nice smile, nice cheekbones very nice black/brown/red/platinum/blue hair. Strangely fitting nose & chin, perfect ears, beautiful long thin neck, nice long slender hands cute skinny legs, cute butt, beautiful personality, fabulous laugh, highly intelligent, caring, I just like a couple of things about him...:$

Dom, great drummer, nice smile, cute bum, caring

Chris, wonderful family man (makes him wildly attractive), lovely smile, beautiful eyes, adorably shy in the chaos that ensues around him, nice laugh, cute chunky butt.

WONDERFULLY said. :happy:

I agree, very well said :)

Matt: His BEAUTIFUL blue eyes! his lovely hands, arms, unusually long legs for a small man - basically his body in general, and his height. I'm small myself so it's good :D His lips, his smile including wonky tooff, it's cute :happy: gorgeous cheekbones (he has amazing bone structure), his nose (although some don't like it) his neck, his gorgeous hair, his back, his bum, his chest, his tummy, his laugh, personality, intelligence, talent..basically everything about him :happy:

Dom: His smile, his teeth, his legs, his bum, hips and his hair when it's longer and his personality, and of course talent :)

Chris: His family man-ness, he seems really caring :happy: his smile and his talent too, obv.

Archived