As a male, I like Dom's cheeky smile. ;)

ah, so sweet;)

Just came across quite a few posts like "I won't mind turning gay for muse" or "If I saw Matt, I'll french kiss him though I'm straight":) But that's too much of a good thing I guess)))

Just came across quite a few posts like "I won't mind turning gay for muse" or "If I saw Matt, I'll french kiss him though I'm straight":) But that's too much of a good thing I guess)))

So many guys seem to fancy matt just because of guitar hero worship. A friend of a friend got an erection at a muse gig just because they were THAT excited. I dunno if that's true or not, but I really like to think it is because it just seems like such a hilarious thing to happen. I must say I've never been so into a band that the mere thought of them has sexually aroused me. :LOL:

I must say I've never been so into a band that the mere thought of them has sexually aroused me. :LOL:

))) Hopefully, I'm gonna try it out how much I'm into the band at the V fest, I guess muse is something more than sexual excitement... But who knows, we'll see)

So many guys seem to fancy matt just because of guitar hero worship. A friend of a friend got an erection at a muse gig just because they were THAT excited. I dunno if that's true or not, but I really like to think it is because it just seems like such a hilarious thing to happen. I must say I've never been so into a band that the mere thought of them has sexually aroused me. :LOL:

Wow! thats actually quite creepy! I would not want to be in front of him!:stunned:

Wow! thats actually quite creepy! I would not want to be in front of him!:stunned:

OMM Discoprincess! Is your signature pic an original Matt Gorening (Or how ever you spell it) pic??

As a male, I like Dom's cheeky smile. ;)

That is so cute :D

Whoa! My brother bloody loves Matt but I'm not sure if it's gotten that far... :LOL:

• 2 months later...
:eek:

I found it! I found it!

I've been looking for this thread, for a very, very long time!!!

zomg :eek: it's the thread!

well since i am here :p

i love:

matt = long fingers, smile, eyes, chest ;)

dom = eyes, teeth, lips (feminine as they are :chuckle), ass

chris = smile, hair (when it wants to behave), shoulders :D

zomg :eek: it's the thread!

well since i am here :p

i love:

matt = long fingers, smile, eyes, chest ;)

dom = eyes, teeth, lips (feminine as they are :chuckle), ass

chris = smile, hair (when it wants to behave), shoulders :D

We found it!

Whoop! Whoop!

Archived