• 2 weeks later...

Matt's thin and short body (ups, sorry matt), Matt's face shape, Matt's eyes, Matt's nose, Matt's lips, Matt's black or dark brown hair, Matt's hand, Matt's head shape, matt's ears, and Matt's sexy back. :D

Dom's eyes, dom's hair (BHAR era), dom's nose, dom's lips, dom's sexy back, dom's legs, dom's shoulder.. :D

i love everything about matt that other people (other than us the fans, of course) dont like. my friends always say that matt is too skinny but i LOVE his body.

i just noticed in the pic that Lynzi posted, he's got six pack abs!:eek:

oh and his LIPS.theyre just soo.. kissable. :LOL: mainly the part between his nose and upper lip.yummyy :happy:

haha zomg where to start...well I love Matt's hands :D I perv over them :LOL: and loads of people say he has a funny nose :( but I love it :D and I love his legs and his arms and his skinniness and basically his whole entire body :p

and I like Dom's smile, and legs, and arms :D oh and his hair, and I love Chris's Smile ;) especially in Haarp :happy: so so cute.

a nice girlie topic to discuss:)

I'd like to see what the boys would say though:LOL:

As for me: Matt's fingers (also have a hand fetish)) and Dom's creative hairstyle, which hides his large ears as well. I didn't find him attractive when he had his hair short

Archived