Announcing The New Mod Team

kev

First order of business, infract everyone who has crap grammar. Just kidding...

Seeing we both think the same of this, maybe we should become a super grammar fighting team. Maybe even get cool Captain Planet-esque rings :awesome:

AW HELLS YEAH! :happy:

Congrats to all the new mods :)

Thanks everyone, and congrats to the other mods. :dance:

Good work Furygirl, Spectrum IV and James. :awesome:

Thanks Rayfan. :awesome: <3

I'm all in favor of infractions for shitty grammar. :nerd:

+1 to this!

These forums are going to...

slowly convert into a Twilight forum.

improve significantly from now on!

Oooh as if anyone could be exited about spambot deleting! It is satisfying to remove one with like 8 posts in a few clicks.

It's gonna be SO weird nit have the other mods as mods. Especially Cath and Gemsy.

And so the regime change begins...

Seriously, folks, congrats to the all-new spambusting, grammar-upholding, crimefighting modding team. :)

Unseriously: is there going to be some kind of induction ceremony? I think there should be. With sworn vows and full regalia. And a theme tune. :p

Oooh as if anyone could be exited about spambot deleting! It is satisfying to remove one with like 8 posts in a few clicks.

It's gonna be SO weird nit have the other mods as mods. Especially Cath and Gemsy.

:happy: It's going to be weird not being one!! I'm gonna be a-clickin' on them spambots, going, "WHY DOESN'T IT WANT TO WOR- oh. :supersad:"

I expect a fucking wicked send-off thread. :phu:

And so the regime change begins...

Seriously, folks, congrats to the all-new spambusting, grammar-upholding, crimefighting modding team. :)

Unseriously: is there going to be some kind of induction ceremony? I think there should be. With sworn vows and full regalia. And a theme tune. :p

There will be the standard sexually humiliating hazing of course.

:happy: It's going to be weird not being one!! I'm gonna be a-clickin' on them spambots, going, "WHY DOESN'T IT WANT TO WOR- oh. :supersad:"

I expect a fucking wicked send-off thread. :phu:

You'll have the privilege of reporting something and complaining when in isn't dealt with immediately! We should have a massive leaving party thread fo sho. cause you guys have modded this forum since Muse was just a twinkling in thom yorkes eye.

Congratulations to the new mods ! :awesome:

But please be nice to the non-English speaking members who are trying to do their best to write something understandable in each thread of this forum, even if it's quite difficult sometimes. :supersad:

And I'm sure that there's a mistake somewhere in my sentence. :facepalm:

My condolences to all of you, really, I'm an admin on another Muse (fan) site and I never wanted to kill people as much as I do now :awesome:

Now in all seriousness, I think they have selected the right people :)

Archived