Announcing The New Mod Team

kev

No it'll be ridiculously unmoderated! :LOL: Well it would have been. Now we got dem foreign types on the team we got a better coverage and no longer will we have to defer to"The Neil contingent".

The Americans can take over while Spectrum and I sleep :awesome:

Also, I am not "[dat] foreign type" :phu:

And so the regime change begins...

Seriously, folks, congrats to the all-new spambusting, grammar-upholding, crimefighting modding team. :)

Unseriously: is there going to be some kind of induction ceremony? I think there should be. With sworn vows and full regalia. And a theme tune. :p

I think you're just after an invite and free drinks really.

Apologies for my ironic casual xenophobia. :LOL: Most of my friends are foreign so I assure you it's with affection! We have total time zone coverage I think! I dunno why this excites me.

Oh, don't worry :LOL: I'm not offended!

I did make this for you though:

zugh8o.png

Poorly shows it, but it's a 10 hour coverage zone for each place. I'm going to just say the US mods are over the entire USA. It's obviously flawed, but it's good enough :awesome:

Haha, exactly. I'm going to do a shitload of backseat moddery. I'm'a be the new Chizzle. :LOL:

I have a feeling we'll be needing you. Or at least I will! :)

How about a new section called 'The Retirement Home'?

For Mods past and future who devote themselves to the cause with due diligence and aplomb.

At first I was thinking, wait, there's already an Oldies thread. :p

Congrats everyone!!

Especially Furygirl ;):kiss:

Thanks, hun! :happy:

zugh8o.png

Poorly shows it, but it's a 10 hour coverage zone for each place. I'm going to just say the US mods are over the entire USA. It's obviously flawed, but it's good enough :awesome:

Nice work, Sammy! I'm in Atlanta and Jessica is in California. Not sure about Aurora...out west somewhere maybe.

Yeah, well Clunge and I will be watching Gigs and Tours, so we'll have to deal with the abusive messages when they don't play Showbiz. :LOL:

I occasionally pop into G+T so I'm sure I can help out :yesey:

Nice work, Sammy! I'm in Atlanta and Jessica is in California. Not sure about Aurora...out west somewhere maybe.

If you're in Georgia and Jess is in Cali, then it fits perfectly :awesome: I think Aurora is in Texas, so it's smack in the middle :LOL:

zugh8o.png

:D genius!!

Oh West, Central and East USA! Kev and Blee made a massive win with regards to the locations of the mods even if it was unintentional.

Yeah, well Clunge and I will be watching Gigs and Tours, so we'll have to deal with the abusive messages when they don't play Showbiz. :LOL:

Nu-uh, it's your patch for the weekend as I'm not going to be around much :LOL:.

Away with family Fri/Sat and at Reading on Sunday :D.

:D genius!!

Oh West, Central and East USA! Kev and Blee made a massive win with regards to the locations of the mods even if it was unintentional.

:awesome:

I know :LOL: I thought the main 'selling point' for me was the timezone, and when Blee said that wasn't important, I was left confused as to how I'd be more suitable than a lot of other applicants :p

Nu-uh, it's your patch for the weekend as I'm not going to be around much :LOL:.

Away with family Fri/Sat and at Reading on Sunday :D.

So of the 9 mods, I know 3 of the 4 UK mods aren't going to be here to moderate that weekend (don't know about James) and Tyler (Spectrum) and I will be asleep at the time :LOL: oh dear...

All jokes and lols aside.

Congratulations to the new mod team.

But more importantly.

Thanks to the previous mod team / past mods for all their hard work and effort (yes even Olly ;))

This.

Also, can one your first actions as mods be to ban Antagonist. PWETTY PWEASE?

So of the 9 mods, I know 3 of the 4 UK mods aren't going to be here to moderate that weekend (don't know about James) and Tyler (Spectrum) and I will be asleep at the time :LOL: oh dear...

I'm sure I will be glued to the R/L threads! :yesey: That's late afternoon for me.

Archived