So because there is of course a lot of interest in this subject, we (the message board staff) are making one thread where you can post your congratulations to Matt and Kate.

The rules of the message board state:

Keep your nose out of band members private lives

Please avoid speculating, discussing or questioning aspects of the band members personal lives, such as relationships, children, private photos, etc. The way to determine what is private and what is acceptable is if a band member has themselves mentioned the item in an interview or similar and only the level of detail the detail they have expressed.

Please still respect these rules and avoid speculative discussion until such time that Matt and Kate make an announcement, and do not post any external links to other sites of a similar nature.

I have a feeling that babybel will surpass his dads musical talent one day. So bellamy if you're reading start giving that kid lessons so one day we might be able to hear futurism/muscle musem/miro cuts etc... Live again

And congratulations to matt and kate on the soon to be prodigy.

CONGRATULATIONS MATT AND KATE!!:awesome:

Condolences to Dom

I hope the baby doesn't get an american accent, the english accent is nicer (no offence:$)

:LOL: I hope so too :LOL:

and congrats to Matt and Kate :awesome::D This is so cute :awesome::happy:

Archived