:LOL: @ people thinking this kid will have bullying problems. Seriously? He is going to grow up in a rich family and will (probably) go to a private school full of famous kids with weirdest names than Bingham.

Haha imagine if they send him to Teignmouth Primary School and then Teignmouth Community College in hope he would start a new Muse.

I hope this kid doesn't get an American Accent.

At least he hasn't named them as weird as Jamie Olivers kids:

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver

Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver

Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver

At least Bingham has some sort of meaning to it.

Just thinking about it. Bing will most likely be home schooled, like most other celeb kids. And i think if if becomes a musician (which is very likely) the name bing might help him make himself memorable, bing bellamy really rolls off the tounge.

Bing and The Bellamy's :LOL:

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver

Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver

I think they're cute names actually. Poppy, Daisy and Petal...aaaw!! Better than using a surname as a forename imo.

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver

Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver

These sound like names for my little pony's or something...

I think they're cute names actually. Poppy, Daisy and Petal...aaaw!! Better than using a surname as a forename imo.

You are either too young to have children or I just cannot understand your opinion. But whatever, you opinion.

Don't forget Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver :LOL:

Really....

Sounds like they used pet names that they called each other with for their kids...

At least when you compare 'Harper Seven' to 'Bingham', Bingham doesn't seem so bad. I'm sure we'll get used to it. - What I don't understand is that Victoria Beckham has wanted a baby girl for soo long and now she's got one, she's not even gonna chose a girly name. :rolleyes:

You are either too young to have children or I just cannot understand your opinion. But whatever, you opinion.

Ha! I don't have kids but am old enough to have them. I have a friend who's little girl is called Daisy and I think it's a lovely name. Let's agree to disagree. I probably wouldn't like names that you would choose either :)

At least when you compare 'Harper Seven' to 'Bingham', Bingham doesn't seem so bad. I'm sure we'll get used to it. - What I don't understand is that Victoria Beckham has wanted a baby girl for soo long and now she's got one, she's not even gonna chose a girly name. :rolleyes:

I actually don't mind Harper, it's like Harper Lee the lady who wrote 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. I love that book and I like that name too. They can drop the Seven bit though, it's just a middle name anyway.

I actually don't mind Harper, it's like Harper Lee the lady who wrote 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. I love that book and I like that name too. They can drop the Seven bit though, it's just a middle name anyway.

The Seven bit is what makes me dislike the name, but I still think a girly name would've been more appropriate... but hey, their daughter, not mine. :p

Ha! I don't have kids but am old enough to have them. I have a friend who's little girl is called Daisy and I think it's a lovely name. Let's agree to disagree. I probably wouldn't like names that you would choose either :)

I know you wouldn't :p Agreed--we'll disagree :LOL:

Harper is ok, and I'd say more 'normal' than Bingham to me (which doesn't make it better), but Seven just doesn't make any sense to me. A number?!

I seen where a poll was taken and 90% of whoever cared didn't like the name. I personally think it's cute. Bingham, not Hawn. They weren't even creative enough to come up with his own middle name. Now he shares one with his cousin.

Wait, why do I care so much? :LOL:

Archived