KirkBot

ca5f5366-5b34-4a96-8478-348f696d0745.jpgTo celebrate Muse headlining Reading and Leeds festivals in August we have a great competition. To enter, get creative and design a limited edition Muse t-shirt and if you win your design will be sold online to fans across the world. The lucky winner will also receive 2x VIP tickets to Reading Festival to watch Muse headline, and receive the first print of their t-shirt signed by the band.

Entries must be received by 29th July, the shortlist will be announced on 1st August where they will be shown here on muse.mu. The winner will be picked by the band and announced on 8th August.

To enter send your design, name and phone number to muse@firebrandlive.com by 29th July.

Click here to read the terms and conditions.

This competition is run in conjunction with The Mirror and Firebrand.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/763/win-vip-reading-festival-tickets/

That was my first thought. :erm: I really liked your design and some of the others but they never put them up for sale.

Thanks. They did deliver on the rest of the package and I had a great time on the trip, but I was looking forward to seeing them print the shirt and unscrupulously making loads of money from it.

Well, seeing as the US version of 'make a t-shirt and we'll print it for the masses' idea flopped epically, I'm not so hopeful about this UK one.

However, designers: get making those tees, please! ;) OoS-inspired artwork is the clear way to go. I'm no good at this stuff, but I'd love it if something Origin-esque was selected so I could wear it! :D

Well, seeing as the US version of 'make a t-shirt and we'll print it for the masses' idea flopped epically, I'm not so hopeful about this UK one.

However, designers: get making those tees, please! ;) OoS-inspired artwork is the clear way to go. I'm no good at this stuff, but I'd love it if something Origin-esque was selected so I could wear it! :D

Any other design than an OoS one winning would be complete nonsense.

So Muse can't be bothered coming up with their own design, and therefore let the fans do the work....nice

Nothing like cheap labor...

Well, I totes want to design an OoS-themed T-shirt now, although if the sky fell and I won (:rolleyes:) I'd have to pay for a flight to England. Egads.

Unfair. :p Some of us don't have t-shirt making skills. :phu:

Yes. :phu:

:(

Any other design than an OoS one winning would be complete nonsense.

Dang it! I suck at artistic anythings. It would be cool to have a shirt somehow combining all of the album's artwork.

I've though of this. But what about the intellectual property rights issues? Are contestants allowed to use artworks identical or very similar to the ones we all know? I would be quite surprised if the answer was yes. :unsure:

I personally think a shirt that just had the album cover going all the way around the shirt would look pretty cool. It's probably not the most original idea but I think it would look cool. The same could probably be done with Absolution as well.

Archived