KirkBot

I personally think a shirt that just had the album cover going all the way around the shirt would look pretty cool. It's probably not the most original idea but I think it would look cool. The same could probably be done with Absolution as well.

That would be beyond awesome. :D

Anyway, I might give this a go, got a couple of ideas floating around my head at the moment.

I wanna absolutely try ! :D

But I have a question..

I repeat :

do we have to use a program for design it?

can we just draw on paper the project, scan it and send the pic ?

I guess you can do whatever you want since it doesn't specify :unsure:

That would be beyond awesome. :D

Anyway, I might give this a go, got a couple of ideas floating around my head at the moment.

If you make something similar and win, I'm calling dibs on the second VIP ticket for coming up with the idea! :LOL:

One second ... I'm sorry for my several questions but I've a problem...

VIP tickets means : you use them for enter into the festival or .. enter into the backstage and have the possibility to meet Muse ?

I would say it's tickets for the VIP camping area/VIP hospitality and entrance to the festival only (as far as I know there is no VIP viewing areas -you just go in with the crowd). There is no mention of meeting Muse or being allowed 'backstage'

I would say it's tickets for the VIP camping area/VIP hospitality and entrance to the festival only (as far as I know there is no VIP viewing areas -you just go in with the crowd). There is no mention of meeting Muse or being allowed 'backstage'

Thank you for the information :D

That is my experience. Had guest tickets/VIP tickets for a few festivals years ago and there's several levels of backstage areas. You need AAA or near as damnit to get where the bands live (and view from the side of the stage), though they did pass through our area so it's not unknown to even meet them then!

But yeah, these couple be proper VIP for all we know, just agreeing with you that people shouldn't get their hopes up. Though maybe the prize does include a meet and greet, who knows.

I'd expect if it was a meet and greet with the band that they'd make that known to give fans more incentive to enter, surely? But you never know, it could be an added surprise or something.

I'd love to see some designs if anyone's created something, or is that not allowed?

I wish I had design skills, but I'm no good at this sort of thing *le sigh*

I'd expect if it was a meet and greet with the band that they'd make that known to give fans more incentive to enter, surely? But you never know, it could be an added surprise or something.

I'd love to see some designs if anyone's created something, or is that not allowed?

I wish I had design skills, but I'm no good at this sort of thing *le sigh*

Maybe people will show pics after the closing date, they won't want anyone to nick their ideas!

I don't know how they expect us to make a shirt for them without using their logo / artwork? I would guess that's allowed, but I've also used the Reading/Leeds logo, so that might infringe.

I've submitted it with the .psd files so they can take them off if it does.

Archived