KirkBot

sent mine not so long ago, i think its pretty obvious the muse logo would be used. sent front and back designs in..

.. and i have re-read the rules and it looks like the competition has been extended till august 1st..

2. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm (GMT) on Monday 1st August 2011.

OK, here's mine:

Front

2nls13m.jpg

Back

289h4cy.jpg

Made on some old copy of Photoshop 3 Elements or something, so not great, but ah well. Took inspiration from what Matt said about going full circle so I compbined the antennae things with the hexagons and got this. Bonus points for using the OoS-style logo? :p

So I'm confused right now.

In the T&C they say it lasts till 31 august, here that till 29 July. Just tell me if I gotta keep trying or it anyways wont work.

And second thing, it was supossed to be bout OoS or RL ? :stunned:

I did it mostly bout resistance -.-

Eeehm, whatever i'll do something bout OoS and try to send it, we'll see if it'll work. and good luck to you all guys who entered, can't wait to see that pwoper designs. :)

So I'm confused right now.

In the T&C they say it lasts till 31 august, here that till 29 July. Just tell me if I gotta keep trying or it anyways wont work.

And second thing, it was supossed to be bout OoS or RL ? :stunned:

I did it mostly bout resistance -.-

Eeehm, whatever i'll do something bout OoS and try to send it, we'll see if it'll work. and good luck to you all guys who entered, can't wait to see that pwoper designs. :)

i never heard anything about it being oos or RL so don't worry..the best ones i've seen have nothing to do with them

The T&C (the 'last till 31 august' bit) are obviously wrong.. Winning VIP tickets to a festival which has already taken place would be a bit shit :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

I thought about entering the competition, had a few ideas, but no time for it and nothing to help me design a Tshirt. Blargh. I don't think I would have had any chance to win anyway.

:LOL::LOL:

I thought about entering the competition, had a few ideas, but no time for it and nothing to help me design a Tshirt. Blargh. I don't think I would have had any chance to win anyway.

Oi sneaky quoting me when I decide to delete that message :LOL: I'm not sure where people got that from as I can only see closing date 1st August in the the T&C :chuckle:

Well, I think I can post mine too :p

I have no hope of winning but I'm still excited to see all the finalists :happy:

OOSartwork.jpg

Good luck to all of you :)

Love this!:happy:

Yeah, no hope of winning here either...want to see the shortlist now:LOL:

museoos.jpg

2. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm (GMT) on Monday 1st August 2011.

So I'm guessing KirkBot's message has an error in it.

No - kirkbot was right initially.. but i think the mirror guys extended the competition, kirkbot didnt update the closing date or there was a lack of communication somewhere.

Archived