Moderator recruiting discussion thread (applications now closed)

Legit Queen Blee

If a previous mod is unsuccessful can we expect mega beef plus a leaving thread or will you just take them out into the yard with a shotgun?

"Yard with a shotgun" REALLY means be taken away to live on a farm... right?

If a previous mod is unsuccessful can we expect mega beef plus a leaving thread or will you just take them out into the yard with a shotgun?

I think Kev is more of a rifle behind a curtain kind of guy.

Or a sack and a couple of bricks maybe.

Greg's head has always confused the shit out of me...

...it's got like a dip in the middle, like it goes up by his forehead, down in the middle, and up again towards the back. It's as if he got hit over the head by a rock solid cucumber as a baby.

sorry guys! i've been working on it a bit every day for a bit, we're close to the last few decisions now. unfortunately these are the hardest decisions. hopefully within a week it should all be sorted

sorry guys! i've been working on it a bit every day for a bit, we're close to the last few decisions now. unfortunately these are the hardest decisions. hopefully within a week it should all be sorted

:happy: Cool

Also, unrelated, but is the qua@aol.com account actually Matt? It just posted in a random thread and I checked their past posts but I wasn't sure and thought I may as well ask here instead of a new thread or something

Archived