Rage Against The Machine & Muse Set To Unite For Show?

JadeLovesMuse

Rage Against The Machine & Muse Set To Unite For Show?

The bands are reported to be set to team up with Rise Against for a Los Angeles show this summer.

According to Consequence Of Sound, Rage Against The Machine may be set to play a show this summer.

Citing a message posted on Facebook by Coachella, the band are said to be set to team up with Muse and Rise Against for a Los Angeles show on July 30th.

Further details, and confirmation, remain sketchy.

The show would be the band's first North American show since last summer. Muse, meanwhile, are set to headline this year's Reading & Leeds festivals in August.

http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/articles/news/rage-against-the-machine-muse-set-to-unite-for-show

Would be the best thing ever, but I highly doubt it...

I sounds like a pretty strong rumour to me.

Didn't Matt hint during an interview that they would be playing with Rage this summer?

Yes I'm sure he did. In that weird interview wasn't it? I remember people saying. :)

Yeah, it was in the interview with the argentinian 'Pop & Rock' station. The interviewer said he remembered the show RATM gave in Argentina a while back and Matt said they would probably play with them this year.

I hope to hell Muse use their common sense and play a rock set.

Starlight, Undisclosed Desires, Resistance and Feeling Good are gonna go down like a lead balloon with Rage fans :LOL:.

Haha, reminds me when Matt said that at Rock Am Ring, when muse were headlining with rock/metal heavy weights Rammstein, Rage Against the Machine etc...

...they played Starlight, Resistance, Undisclosed Desires and bliss :facepalm:

Archived