feel free to not do the same *shrug* no-one's forcing you! I'm the one who's putting tweeters on the list though and I don't know if anyone else is doing it tonight so yeah.

I've just started packing for my holiday tomorrow so if I'm still up by then I'll happily join you. Is there a live stream or anything?

Definitely misquoted the wrong person. I cannot imagine that day that I am 38. Oh, to grow up.

It sounds terrifying.

Nawww, it's fun! :happy:

I am sure that whatever Muse will do, it will be amazing. They never disappoint.

Oh look who's back!

I've just started packing for my holiday tomorrow so if I'm still up by then I'll happily join you. Is there a live stream or anything?

I don't think there's anything official, there was a rumour of KROQ streaming something but I haven't seen anything on twitter about it. People do occasionally use ustream or the other one I can't remember the name of (old fart's memory, doesn't make me grown up :LOL: ) but we'll have to wait and see on that one.

I'm a little early for the sexy plane, but I'm just too damn excited to see what's going to happen.

I'm so happy for the boardies that got barrier, it sounds like it's been an interesting day so far.

Indeed. I can't wait to hear from Nat and Catherine! And everybody!

Archived