More like most of them are from here!

All of us are actually from here. :happy:

We were stunned and half of you would probably have done the same thing. :LOL: And though I was mainly lip-syncing it because I have a deep male voice, I was most certainly belting out every other soundchecked song in a terrible voice, so give the lovely ladies a break. :happy: If you don't like it, hopefully you'll get an actual performance vid from today. Until then, be happy you even got that. :p

I'll be off to the show in a few so I hope to be back in 16 hours to hundreds of posts of minds being blown.

We were stunned and half of you would probably have done the same thing. :LOL: And though I was mainly lip-syncing it because I have a deep male voice, I was most certainly belting out every other soundchecked song in a terrible voice, so give the lovely ladies a break. :happy:

I'll be off to the show in a few so I hope to be back in 16 hours to hundreds of posts of minds being blown.

I would've been totally freaking out for sure! :D

We were stunned and half of you would probably have done the same thing. :LOL: And though I was mainly lip-syncing it because I have a deep male voice, I was most certainly belting out every other soundchecked song in a terrible voice, so give the lovely ladies a break. :happy: If you don't like it, hopefully you'll get an actual performance vid from today. Until then, be happy you even got that. :p

what other songs were soundchecked?

Hopefully Rage will destroy the megaphone beforehand.

Haha, I can just imagine this:

Zack (RATM) - *smashes megaphone, sets it on fire*

Matt - Please don't smash my megaphone

Zack - F**k you I won't do what you tell me!

I have a great idea for a gif there :LOL:

---

Everyone enjoy LA Rising if you're going tonight! Have fun! :)

Haha, I can just imagine this:

Zack (RATM) - *smashes megaphone, sets it on fire*

Matt - Please don't smash my megaphone

Zack - F**k you I won't do what you tell me!

:LOL: We can but hope.

It's opened an encore before.

Wow. Really? That's terrible. I probably shouldn't say that, seeing as "Matt puts a lot of time and effort into deciding the setlist" :rolleyes:

Archived