Debating whether or not I should bring a jacket. Hm.

Also, I'm either sneaking alcohol in through a clean sunblock bottle or 16 ounce contact solution bottle. Which sounds better?

I don't think it's hit me yet that I'm going. :LOL:

Debating whether or not I should bring a jacket. Hm.

Also, I'm either sneaking alcohol in through a clean sunblock bottle or 16 ounce contact solution bottle. Which sounds better?

I don't think it's hit me yet that I'm going. :LOL:

Clever!!!

I'd use the sunblock bottle :happy:

Not gonna watch anything from this gig. Way too jealous. Should probably avoid FB and Twitter, too.

Haha, I can just imagine this:

Zack (RATM) - *smashes megaphone, sets it on fire*

Matt - Please don't smash my megaphone

Zack - F**k you I won't do what you tell me!

I loled.

Not gonna watch anything from this gig. Way too jealous. Should probably avoid FB and Twitter, too.

That's meant to be my plan but I can see myself getting trapped in a reluctant, tired sort of enthusiasm/jealousy rage in the early hours of tonight :(

I loled.

Is it being streamed somewhere? I'll be at work for most of it but I'm sure my phone is going to explode from all the Twitter updates.

To those who are going: have a good time!

Fist fights with Rage fans?

Line for GA is huge so I'm sure the first and second sections have been filled. Glad I got seats because the front of the line was a complete clusterfuck.

According to some people's photos/statuses on fb, they're packed in like sardines and some people are crowdsurfing. In the queue.

According to some people's photos/statuses on fb, they're packed in like sardines and some people are crowdsurfing. In the queue.

That's brilliant :LOL:

Better not waste their energy before the gig though. They've got a lot more moshing and crowdsurfing to do before the day ends innit.

That's meant to be my plan but I can see myself getting trapped in a reluctant, tired sort of enthusiasm/jealousy rage in the early hours of tonight :(

Noooooo!

Is it being streamed somewhere? I'll be at work for most of it but I'm sure my phone is going to explode from all the Twitter updates.

To those who are going: have a good time!

Not sure. If there is, I ain't watching!

Hearing that there's line beef going on already.

I don't think anything can be as bad as Phoenix. :noey:

Archived