Exogenesis - Full Symphony Live?

aep1974

Am I the only person who is glad they don't play the whole thing live?

Listening to part one itself is painful enough live. No way I could stand there for the whole 15 minutes or whatever it is... :stunned:

If they did it with a an orchestra (as they claimed they had rehearsed with one) I don't see why not. I personally think that Exogenesis live would be pretty sick, and I would have loved to see it.

Unfortunately, since it was never played this tour, I very much doubt that it will ever be played in full. We have another Falling Away With You on our hands.

I think they will play it live, just not yet.

plenty of band have songs which they didn't play live for a long time but eventually did. And then there's the thing at the moment were bands are playing their albums in full :)

I think It will be played live, but probably and some sort of important anniversary to Muse, and when it is played, it will be Epic!!! :D:D

I heard the other two parts got soundchecked… anyone confirm this?

Yes - LA Sept 26. Parts 2 and 3, piano only/no vocals. Sadly none of us were recording but there were several of us creeping outside a door to listen. :LOL:

He was just messing around on the piano and then randomly started part 2. When we realized what was going on, everything just...stopped. He also did B&H piano solo and some piano from AP.

Yes - LA Sept 26. Parts 2 and 3, piano only/no vocals. Sadly none of us were recording but there were several of us creeping outside a door to listen. :LOL:

He was just messing around on the piano and then randomly started part 2. When we realized what was going on, everything just...stopped. He also did B&H piano solo and some piano from AP.

Ah, yeah, he seems to really enjoy the piano judging by soundchecks (or at least the Wembley one on the DVD). Pity they don't actually play it much live! That's so cool that you guys got to hear it, even if was just messing around!

It would be nice to hear the whole thing live, but I wouldn't want a half ass job with it... that would be an easy way to make a beautiful song(s) into something horrific to listen to. And yea, Matt has said anything past Part I is too hard to play live.

It would be nice to hear the whole thing live, but I wouldn't want a half ass job with it... that would be an easy way to make a beautiful song(s) into something horrific to listen to. And yea, Matt has said anything past Part I is too hard to play live.

Not entirely.

What he has said is that Part I and III are easy, he's just too much of a chicken to play Part II.

Archived