They're all around $125 in New Zealand so they're very reasonably priced. The company spend zilch of their budget on advertising (so 100% on production) which is how they can offer them at such low prices.

It hasn't arrived yet but I'll let you know when it does. I think it might be based around a Keeley modded Rat with the three different modes.

You might want to check out the AD-7 'Analogue' delay. It's not actually analogue but they've got quite a reputation among New Zealand guitarists for their sound.

If it's good I might have to buy one... let us know Gunn.

87015368_full.jpg

It's an original Rat clone with lm308n chip, true bypass and a price even I can afford :D.

So this arrived today and first impressions are gooooooood. Really versatile and definitely a massive step up from the OS-2 tonewise.

The 'Turbo' mode lets me live out my wildest Jonny Greenwood fantasies and when I run it into my Muff on full sustain it sounds like something out of a Josh Homme wet dream :D

So this arrived today and first impressions are gooooooood. Really versatile and definitely a massive step up from the OS-2 tonewise.

The 'Turbo' mode lets me live out my wildest Jonny Greenwood fantasies and when I run it into my Muff on full sustain it sounds like something out of a Josh Homme wet dream :D

:awesome:

unfortunately i dont really need to add to my board at the moment (saving for an amp and maybe some sequencing gear), but when i do, i might give them a shot (Y)

Details plox :kiss:

Upgraded from Live Lite, so got Operator and something else thrown in (Which you won't get with the upgrade directly to Live 8 :() and had some money off things from my little Korg Nano things, so when Live 8 does out, I can upgrade to it for very little and altogether works out about £200 at most :)

I don't think my sister likes my attempts at dj'ing, was looping the riff from Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics with a breakbeat at 176bpm for about half an hour earlier on :facepalm:

You got into poshies in your time away then?

How do you rate the Tokai?

Heh, nah I still use a sock for poshies lulz.

The Tokai is probably by far, a million times better then any Gibson I've ever played. From the get go, it's a very responsive guitar. The neck pick up is a little louder then the bridge and that can get a tad annoying sometimes but overall it's a very good guitar, and much better value in the long run then any other LP copy.

It's his mum, she has a kinky thing about only touching you through a rubber.

No I was using the condoms with your mother. I don't want to go getting her pregnant now!

Archived