not my gear, but my bassist just got an alesis 3630 (for £20?!) and a big muff.

for myself, i'll be ordering a behringer di800,a samson powerbrite pb10, a new pedalboard and a shitload of midi cables this week.

by next week, the rig will be 100% finished:)

Guest bshuker

Ya inorite, according to parcelforce the rocktron is at the national hub? fuck knows, probably will come monday i guess

MINES BETTAR lol

Guest bshuker

NOU

what the hells wrong with mine, its a bloody mesa boogie mark iic+ preamp it just goes in a different kind of case, the jmp1 is a fantastic bit of kit aswell, and the g-major is a wonderful fx processor

and i bet i have cleaner power than you do

NOU

what the hells wrong with mine, its a bloody mesa boogie mark iic+ preamp it just goes in a different kind of case, the jmp1 is a fantastic bit of kit aswell, and the g-major is a wonderful fx processor

yeah you do have cleaner power than me because paypal havent fucking unblocked money for me to buy a conditioner, haha.

and that last post - i have short spikey blonde hair, and i'm way too fat for spandex, sam is like....bald, and too black for spandex, chris the_man and at least 3/4 from industry have long hair but dont strike me as the spandex type, the whole baggy jeans kind of give that away:p

bshuker though, is tall, hairy, and probably does like spandex. hell, he had a black esp rhoads style-V with gold hardware, talk about 80s:p

NOU

your rack ain't as big as mine, there's your problem. :p

NOU

haze uses a marshall bass head

I wouldn't be too sure about that :ninja:

i'm 50/50 about this really, real amps are teh sexy, but with racks you have loads of different colored lights

[/girl]

Archived