Guest bshuker

Lololol neves are awesome, but at end of day, I ain't got no use for a neve, and I like racks/mesas....SOOOOo lololololo

I think it's a silly arguement to have racks vs whatever else because to be honest as long as you've got the gear and the sound you want, who the hell cares if its a pedalboard and a head or a rack

Lololol neves are awesome, but at end of day, I ain't got no use for a neve, and I like racks/mesas....SOOOOo lololololo

I think it's a silly arguement to have racks vs whatever else because to be honest as long as you've got the gear and the sound you want, who the hell cares if its a pedalboard and a head or a rack

(y)(eee)(y)

did you say the jmp-1 was temporary?

coz rask r gey LOL:rolleyes:

Guest bshuker
(y)(eee)(y)

did you say the jmp-1 was temporary?

no way, jmp-1 is staying, the rocktron poweramp (not here yet) is temporary until I can afford a better one (marshall 20/20 or mesa 20/20 or that carvin ts100 or something)

Fuck you guys rack ftw

and midi controlling ftw +1

(just to piss you off :D)

OH YEAH BOIZ! Also Midi controlling is awesome. Makes everything easy live. EVERYTHING.

When it comes to guitar rigs, racks can fuck right off.

No way, my Space echo would disagree with you there. Also what would you prefer to lug around? Two full size amps, or one amp and another one in a rack? Convenience and simplicity racks win. But for cheese and large rigs more amps and cabs is better I guess.

NOU

what the hells wrong with mine, its a bloody mesa boogie mark iic+ preamp it just goes in a different kind of case, the jmp1 is a fantastic bit of kit aswell, and the g-major is a wonderful fx processor

and i bet i have cleaner power than you do

Basically this.

this 'racks for real men' is bullshit! most of you rack dwellers have long hair, piercings and wear tight spandex jumpsuits

Yes I do like to parade around in my tight spandex with my pointy guitar and long hair while moshing to Maiden. :rolleyes:

yeah you do have cleaner power than me because paypal havent fucking unblocked money for me to buy a conditioner, haha.

and that last post - i have short spikey blonde hair, and i'm way too fat for spandex, sam is like....bald, and too black for spandex, chris the_man and at least 3/4 from industry have long hair but dont strike me as the spandex type, the whole baggy jeans kind of give that away:p

bshuker though, is tall, hairy, and probably does like spandex. hell, he had a black esp rhoads style-V with gold hardware, talk about 80s:p

Ben is a 80s man obviously. And of course to everyone who thinks racks are gay/shit they obviously haven't tried the right set up, or are going by that terrible cliche that 'RACKZ R FUR METALLZ!!!!1!'.

That's quite patronising, Sam. Also, that was before I fixed it up.

Darling if I was being patronising I'd of asked you to bend over the table again so we can have some 'fun'. ;):eyebrows:

No way, my Space echo would disagree with you there. Also what would you prefer to lug around? Two full size amps, or one amp and another one in a rack? Convenience and simplicity racks win. But for cheese and large rigs more amps and cabs is better I guess.

I use one amp and the pedals I require that night.

You're not getting the point at all. For people who require more then one or two sounds that CAN'T be achived through just pedals it's far more practical to have a rack set up.

:facepalm:

maybe if you held onto gear instead of selling it a week after you get it, you might learn how to be versatile with a handful of gear.

Like you said, simplicity always wins.

maybe if you held onto gear instead of selling it a week after you get it, you might learn how to be versatile with a handful of gear.

Oh god.

If you crawled up your own arse any further you'd get lost.

Maybe if your gear wasnt older than Nelson Mandela...

I cant think if a good ending :(

Got my Shredmaster today! :D

Very lovely, though probs not ideally suited to a Marshall JMP.

glad it arrived:) yeah it didnt work too well with my JMP, it isnt a bright enough amp for it.

when i used it with my pod before though, it was lush.

Archived