Having gone last night, I have a feeling this sexyplane will break my heart :( Hope everyone going has fun!

Best cure? Stay away, it will hurt less :p (easier said then done, I know...)

I'm probably going to struggle to stay away for the 2nd night in Melbourne :(

Sexy plaaaane!

Did I miss on getting tonights feedback about Dead Letter circus? Oh what a shame.... :LOL:

They're actually getting a good reception :LOL:

SamLeighD

Waiting for Muse to start. Dead letter circus are killing it! Kinda excited to be sitting this time around. Muse in comfort, aahh yes =D x

silverbenz

#deadlettercircus You guys rocked tonight! Thank you for a great start to an awesome night.

Please please please get a nonshit setlist to give me hope for my 2nd night gig.

Don't say that... Now they'll probably bring out the good setlist for the first night finally.

Sexy plaaaane!

Did I miss on getting tonights feedback about Dead Letter circus? Oh what a shame.... :LOL:

Why do us NZers all come in here? We'll just end up raging at what we never had a hope to see! :(

Sorry to be that guy, but... when does Muse come on stage? Wasn't here yesterday so I don't know.

Thanks

They're supposed to be on stage in about 10 minutes, might not be on for another 25 minutes or so though.

It's not all bad... it makes me feel a little better about myself when all Australia gets is Starlight and Feeling Good.

I'm a petty man. A sad, petty man.

And Guiding Light :awesome:

It's not all bad... it makes me feel a little better about myself when all Australia gets is Starlight and Feeling Good.

I'm a petty man. A sad, petty man.

I'm not bothered by the inclusion of Starlight live, I think its quite a good rocker (in a live setting only) however, the inclusion of Guiding Light and United States of Self-Parody bother me greatly.

If they were to be, unlikely, replaced with Invincible and Butterflies and Hurricanes respectively then I would be exceptionally jealous :happy:

I know, I don't know why we do this to ourselves :rolleyes:

Such is life as a Muser :LOL:

Meh :p they'll be back. They can't keep away from us :awesome:maybe

I'm a small man in some ways. A small, petty man

And Undisclosed Desires. :awesome:

Not that we didn't get two of those three this year anyway :LOL: but Starlight is good live :yesey:

Meh :p they'll be back. They can't keep away from us :awesome:maybe:
You know I actually emailed their booking agent last night, out of boredom, asking about NZ shows and I got this response:

Sadly we weren’t able to include NZ onto this current Australian tour

Hopefully we’ll get there gain in the next few years

So, at least they are hopeful that they will come back :happy:

yeah they were like... 15 min late yesterday, no?

Matts beginning to slowly go down the path of his secret idol and mentor Axl Rose.

So, at least they are hopeful that they will come back

They give any specific reasons? Cost? Time? Vector Arena blowing donkey chunks?

They give any specific reasons? Cost? Time? Vector Arena blowing donkey chunks?
Nope, all I got was exactly what I quoted in my post. I'm guessing its something to do with getting the towers here... they got them to Aussie via boat, so they'd have to get them over here the same way and I guess the logistics of that, after the Perth show, are too tricky and they couldn't do it before because then they would have trouble getting there in time for the Australian dates.

So lets all hope for a more scaled down stage production next time around :LOL:

Archived